5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suspension Maxx End Links

Daverous

Reaction score
Crows foot and some extension is as close as I could get without buying more tools šŸ¤£šŸ˜­

CaHi2019

Reaction score
Well, went ahead and did some trouble shooting. Took the end links off completely and pulled out of my garage. Turned right and still heard the clunk. Iā€™m thinking at this point itā€™s probably not the sway bar bushings I replaced nor is it the end links. Ive been reading that some are having ā€œissuesā€ with steering and or components of steering. Popped the hood and shook my steering column a little. It was just the slightest bit loose to where I could move it a bit. Is there supposed to be any play at all in the steering column?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, went ahead and did some trouble shooting. Took the end links off completely and pulled out of my garage. Turned right and still heard the clunk. Iā€™m thinking at this point itā€™s probably not the sway bar bushings I replaced nor is it the end links. Ive been reading that some are having ā€œissuesā€ with steering and or components of steering. Popped the hood and shook my steering column a little. It was just the slightest bit loose to where I could move it a bit. Is there supposed to be any play at all in the steering column?
I'd probably start looking at parts of the BDS kit.

Users who are viewing this thread