5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streaming Music through Sirius

Gitter

Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed explanation WilburNJ!

I also echo JF19Longhorn's comment that Pandora is still spotty. I like the convenience of having it along with my normal SXM channels (I have been using it to create stations based on my favorite artists). Even though I am in areas with excellent reception/coverage, the Pandora stations eventually get stuck and it does something weird (usually gets stuck repeating the same song) and I am unable to skip to the next song to fix it. It doesn't happen all of the time, but it happens quite often.

I will add that the audio quality of the Pandora stations seem quite good tho

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
My issues are that when I mute the XM it puts it on pause (yes it does mute it). If I do not want hear that song then I have to turn the volume to 0. Wish it would be like FM and just continue to play the song.

my year expired and what I found is the sometimes when I search for and address/place it does not find it. These places have been around for years. I would have thought that since it came with Nav, that it would have come with better maps. Now I just plug in the phone. Yes now split and smaller screen but updated traffic and places. (I plug in as it is quicker that the wireless and it also charges at the same time )

i also do not know why If you do purchase Guardian that the SOS would not function like it does with On Star. That is a safety feature. I did not renew for $249 per year and instead went with AAA for $49 and it covers the truck and the wife’s car.

Harryol49

Reaction score
I used to be able to stream music on the high channels on Sirius around the 700's I think. I still have the all access plan but only get channels to around 400's now no more streaming. I haven't had a uconnect subscription since Nov. Do I need Uconnect to stream music on Sirius? All I have read online says you just need the all access plan. Thoughts
If your are facing and streaming issue use app like ivacy for better streaming and good connectivity.

Users who are viewing this thread