5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis recalls 1.5M Ram trucks to fix software bug that can disable stability control

my 24 now shows the recall too, it did not a week ago. waiting for someone to report on their experience.

my 24 now shows the recall too, it did not a week ago. waiting for someone to report on their experience.
Experience will vary based on the dealer it's a software update. If you are worried about the safety aspect if it, just get it done. If you aren't worried, there really is no rush. And you don't even have to get it done if you don't want to

Attached recall repair from Stellantis only 2023-2024 are to be repaired at this time. Have done a few at the dealership.

Attachments

Experience will vary based on the dealer it's a software update. If you are worried about the safety aspect if it, just get it done. If you aren't worried, there really is no rush. And you don't even have to get it done if you don't want to
not worried about the safety part, worried the update will produce another issue.

Mine's a 2021 and my mopar portal for me is showing available to make an appt.
View attachment 189693
I have provided you with the documents that state otherwise. I would hate for you to waste your time. If the dealer does it they will not get paid for the repair/flash.

Well, this makes 3 recalls... Guess I should get them taken care of :oops:

I have a 2020 with adaptive cruise. I haven’t been able to get the Mopar site to work but they NHTSA doesn’t show any open recalls.

I have a 2020 with adaptive cruise. I haven’t been able to get the Mopar site to work but they NHTSA doesn’t show any open recalls.
If you have followed along with any post, or news article about this recall, you would know it doesn't apply to the 2020 model year.

most likely they have not written the computer program yet.

give it time

"Remedy not available for 2019 and 2021-2022 (DT) RAM 1500 Pickup"
The update is there in Witech, I did it to my 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back