5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis layoffs

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Kinda old news already. Not at all surprising that they’re eliminating the Classic model.

silver billet

Reaction score
Kinda old news already. Not at all surprising that they’re eliminating the Classic model.

In a way I regret getting my 5th gen, I could have saved some more money by getting the classic/4th gen and I'd probably go that if I could redo it all. Nothing against my truck, but that classic was the best deal in the half ton market for these last few years. Sad to see it go.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In a way I regret getting my 5th gen, I could have saved some more money by getting the classic/4th gen and I'd probably go that if I could redo it all. Nothing against my truck, but that classic was the best deal in the half ton market for these last few years. Sad to see it go.
It was a deal because they were cheaper to make and lower quality than the 5th gen. I think I saw it posted once that thebo my reason they kept the classic going so long was for the fleet sales side of the house.

Dewey

Reaction score
Anybody have a link to how many Classics were produced each year? I can’t seem to find that info for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread