5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2024 Production

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you, appreciated.
I checked yours as well, there's no window sticker yet. You can try checking again after 9pm (they publish window stickers in the evenings around 8pm central). But don't use the same link, or you'll pull up a cached version. Try one of the other servers (jeep, ramtrucks, dodge, fiatusa).

dannydyn

Reaction score
I checked yours as well, there's no window sticker yet. You can try checking again after 9pm (they publish window stickers in the evenings around 8pm central). But don't use the same link, or you'll pull up a cached version. Try one of the other servers (jeep, ramtrucks, dodge, fiatusa).
Will do! Thank you

Fe2O3-E

Reaction score
I cannot begin to yell you how happy this text made me today. Bad day turned fantastic... View attachment 167678

Wow! Great news!
My build finished, says shipped, and I have a window sticker but still have not received a text or email saying that my truck was finished building. Did you get that text or email when yours completed the build process?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dannydyn

Reaction score
Wow! Great news!
My build finished, says shipped, and I have a window sticker but still have not received a text or email saying that my truck was finished building. Did you get that text or email when yours completed the build process?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't get an email. Found out this morning (9/20) from the Ram and WFJ trackers that it has been built as of yesterday (9/19). Still no sticker though.

Ready Go

Reaction score
Interesting, Shipped out of SHAP on 9/14 at 11:55am on rail for #51 Chicago Holding Yard, but still on railcar going through Indiana depot. Hmmm..not sure if normal(?)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230920_161156.jpg
    Screenshot_20230920_161156.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 15

Halfpint81

Reaction score
Just wondering does anyone have any suggestions on how a person from Canada could track their build, I just ordered one I’m kinda thinking the strike will hold it up

dannydyn

Reaction score
Just wondering does anyone have any suggestions on how a person from Canada could track their build, I just ordered one I’m kinda thinking the strike will hold it up
Not sure why it would matter you're in Canada, but try this website:

dannydyn

Reaction score
Finally got a sticker through the Chrysler sticker search site, but still no sticker on the RAM or WFJ trackers.

Still in KZ status since 9/19 so I assume it's just awaiting the right train out of there. Either that or it has been shipped and the trackers are just lagging as usual. Either way, I'm just glad it's built before any potential strikes hit SHAP.

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Finally got a sticker through the Chrysler sticker search site, but still no sticker on the RAM or WFJ trackers.

Still in KZ status since 9/19 so I assume it's just awaiting the right train out of there. Either that or it has been shipped and the trackers are just lagging as usual. Either way, I'm just glad it's built before any potential strikes hit SHAP.
clear your cache

Users who are viewing this thread