5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2024 Production

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, it's a good idea to be a member of both. You can go there for good TRX stuff. And you can come here to watch people argue over rear axle gear ratios and motor oil. Something for everyone.

Rookey44

Reaction score
I LIKE YOUR STYLE!!!👍
Your Rebel G/T will ship to dealer next week now😅
Guess you were right.. lol, oh well... I guess the dealer is going to have a fully loaded Rebel G/T on their lot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230916_001557_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230916_001557_Chrome.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 19

Ready Go

Reaction score
Guess you were right.. lol, oh well... I guess the dealer is going to have a fully loaded Rebel G/T on their lot.
These Trackers and Production Updates are all over the place..I just knew yours had to still be running close to mine!
Yesterday I got a Text from Ram that my truck was Shipped to the dealership..but I'd never actually gotten a Text that it was Built.
I got an email a half hour later that shows the 5 stage progression bar completed..Shipped on 9/14, but for Built it shows TBD..like WTF, it has to be Built to Ship! When I then hit the black bar and enter my name & VON, it shows the first 4 stages completed and Shipped is TBD!!
I understand the Big 3 have a lot on their plates right now, but jeez these trackers aren't helping anybody.
FWIW, my dealer told me back in MY2022 and MY2023 that the dealership couldn't order G/Ts for stock, only for customer orders. I had ordered a 2022 Rebel G/T and then turned it down..they were so happy they marked it up $10,000 and sold it immediately. Your dealer will be SUPER HAPPY to take that Rebel G/T off your hands, especially with this strike heating up! (Maybe ask them for some profit sharing on it..we need a United Customer Union🤣)

disarm

Reaction score
Made it through and build sheet looks good!
5f8bc4407a7b652f77cd65c4c82eb56c.jpg

Asphalt_slayer

Reaction score
Well mines been stuck in production, tracker says it’s in E so I might be screwed unless it just hasn’t updated.

Ramerk

Reaction score
Anyone else know if any orders placed after Aug 29th have had any updates? I’m still in the c-confirmed stage.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone else know if any orders placed after Aug 29th have had any updates? I’m still in the c-confirmed stage.
You are a long way from being built. It will go to D a couple weeks before D1, then it gets put into the schedule to be built. Look for signatures ordered after August 4th, when production started, to see their speed. Anything earlier, like mine, were ordered before production even started, so that time doesn't count.

cmejatt

Reaction score
Finally was able to pick up my Laramie :)

Absolutely love it!!!

1. My first pick up truck
2. First ram product
3. Put 300 miles on her in one day lol

Only question I have is any way to make the reverse camera full screen?

Attachments

• 468ac51f-e53d-4836-a159-020cd562d348.jpeg
    468ac51f-e53d-4836-a159-020cd562d348.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 30

DJrjn

Reaction score
Finally was able to pick up my Laramie :)

Absolutely love it!!!

1. My first pick up truck
2. First ram product
3. Put 300 miles on her in one day lol

Only question I have is any way to make the reverse camera full screen?
Reverse cam is only visible on the top half of the 12" display. You have the option to zoom in but not enlarge it.

woodgrain

Reaction score
Is anyone leasing their 24’s? If so, have you tried getting your numbers figured out prior to delivery?
Wondering what the current incentives are atm.

Users who are viewing this thread