5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2024 Production

Ready Go

Reaction score
I can pull up your window sticker, so it definitely exists. You are probably having problems with it because you tried to view it before it was published, and now your computer is using the cached version instead of the new version. Clear your cache and try again, or try using a different server (instead of ramtrucks, use jeep/chrysler/dodge/fiatusa).

I can't speak for truck transport - your dealer may be correct in saying there's no tracking on that. But for rail transport, your dealer should be able to pull up something like this. This example is from my truck.
Strangest thing,
Now on waitingforjeep, for Window Sticker it now says "Not Yet" when this morning it said available!
Ram Tracker still shows link, but I can not get it to give it to me!
Can I PM you my email to send me an attachment of it?

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know mine will be delayed if they shut down the SHAP. At least I am not stuck with no vehicle to drive like a few of my co-workers who got their trucks totaled with the hail and towed to the auction parts supplier.
It looks a little like a golf ball so I will continue to drive it! Four!

VON 59770833 VIN 1C6SRFHT6RN139900​

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Strangest thing,
Now on waitingforjeep, for Window Sticker it now says "Not Yet" when this morning it said available!
Ram Tracker still shows link, but I can not get it to give it to me!
Can I PM you my email to send me an attachment of it?
Just replied to your PM. Oddly, it shows as "not available" on the ramtrucks site. But it still pulls up on the jeep site.

Ready Go

Reaction score
Just replied to your PM. Oddly, it shows as "not available" on the ramtrucks site. But it still pulls up on the jeep site.
And for me, at showed available on Ram and not available on Jeep but this morning both were available..I just couldn't get them to download actual Window Sticker.
THANKS AGAIN👍

Just rechecked...BOTH show available, but I've got the copy from you so not gonna risk trying again🤣

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Update on a lot. I had a really terrible nights sleep, so just got up before noon, and don't want to call dealer during lunch, so will update later. That is not the update. All of the trackers are screwed up right now. They are not accurate. Even the dealers available information is not accurate. As of yesterday, I was told the truck was on plant grounds, waiting to ship. Both trackers showed shipped. Jeep had build sheet, and it was available. Jeep showed no sticker, and by bypassing that, it still had no sticker. In the middle of the night, when I was tossing in pain, and got up to drug myself, I went to the window sticker search site, and got the window sticker. This morning, Jeep shows the truck at the first rail stop, but no window sticker. Bottom line, trackers give some info, but are not reliable. CALL YOUR DEALER FOR REAL INFORMATION. My people seem happy to talk to me when I call. They never made it seem like I was bothering them. Only one time, when I called my salesman, he said he was in the middle of dealing with another customer, could he call me right back. He did.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
HALLELUJAH!!!

Just received this from my dealer!!!

It's on a railcar leaving the shipping yard!!!
Looks like it's leaving the plant, but I'm not sure it's on a railcar. Usually the trucks are shuttled to New Boston (which is the actual rail yard), and they sit for a while waiting for the next train that's headed the direction of your dealer.

I reserve the right to be wrong, because shipping is a weird process that never seems to be done the same twice.

Ready Go

Reaction score
Looks like it's leaving the plant, but I'm not sure it's on a railcar. Usually the trucks are shuttled to New Boston (which is the actual rail yard), and they sit for a while waiting for the next train that's headed the direction of your dealer.

I reserve the right to be wrong, because shipping is a weird process that never seems to be done the same twice.
I know mine goes through Zone#51-Chicago for sure.
I agree, not 100% positive about the railcar thing..my 2023 in July went by truck transporter to Chicago, sat there for 6 weeks, then truck transporter to Janesville, WI.
As long as it leaves..and heads my way, I'm overjoyed!!👏

Fe2O3-E

Reaction score
My lucky day? Or not.
fbd80e0a3d488fbcb0275ed8905914a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

disarm

Reaction score
Ordinarily, I would be really excited about this, but under the current circumstances, I'm not so sure...
26ff7c1ca6e31dbfd6c9e383fb89e72f.jpg

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Still getting mixed info. KZN, first rail stop, and KZP arrived-ship through body vendor. Stellantis is screwed up right now. Dealers are getting bad info.

Ready Go

Reaction score
Still getting mixed info. KZN, first rail stop, and KZP arrived-ship through body vendor. Stellantis is screwed up right now. Dealers are getting bad info.
Agreed!
The Trackers seem more lagged than usual and go back & forth on their updates.
I don't know how automated the Trackers are or how much human input goes into their info, but jeez they kinda suck😳

BlackPearl24

Reaction score
Rolling strike at midnight if they don't reach agreement. Only plant from Stellantis will be Toledo OH at this time. Subjwct to change. Going after the Jeeps.

Looks like we're not out of it yet....

Users who are viewing this thread