5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2024 Production

dannydyn

Reaction score
I hear you!
I was considering placing another identical order at one point..to be behind any possible strike!
Yeah, not sure I'm ready to shell out another $500 non-refundable deposit on a what-if case... :confused:

Ready Go

Reaction score
Just shipped. But they added 5 days to the delivery date. The last truck I ordered took less than two weeks to arrive so I hope it arrives sooner that estimated.
My 2023 "Delivery" started at 3 weeks, then 4 weeks, then 3.5 weeks, then 8(!!) weeks, then at 6 weeks dealership sent me a picture of it just off the truck, to my surprise!

cmejatt

Reaction score
Just shipped. But they added 5 days to the delivery date. The last truck I ordered took less than two weeks to arrive so I hope it arrives sooner that estimated.
Same ..

Mine got pushed after after getting shipped. :(

Here I had my
Hopes up it would come sooner than later

Rookey44

Reaction score
This just in from my dealership...
Nice.. my dealer said mine was in trim this morning. Seems to be taking longer going through the line than what has been stated here, I have been in production status for 6 days now. It was suppose to ship tomorrow (9/7) but that doesn't seem like it is going to happen.

Ready Go

Reaction score
Nice.. my dealer said mine was in trim this morning. Seems to be taking longer going through the line than what has been stated here, I have been in production status for 6 days now. It was suppose to ship tomorrow (9/7) but that doesn't seem like it is going to happen.
I was thinking to send you a message today, "Assembly Line Sibling"! Do you think your Rebel being "in trim" is actually being at the "Body Vendor" like mine?
I believe that fom "BV" it gets rechecked, then Shipped. If so, and if yours is actually at BV getting trim, then..the end is near👍
Both could be Built/Shipped by the weekend possibly or early next week at least..I know..cutting it way too close for my liking!!
Mine has been In Production for 6 days also now. In May, my 2023 was In Production for 6 days, then 2 days from Built to Shipped.
The Tracker is always one day behind what happens..we'll see tomorrow, or Thursday, or Friday, ugh!!
I think we're both gonna be OK!

Last edited:

Fe2O3-E

Reaction score
Looks like the Ram Truck website updated the bonus cash of $3000 on all but TRX Ram 1500s. Unfortunately, we have to take delivery by 10/2/2023. :(
d274655f1962e43762916e6c5aeaa46e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ready Go

Reaction score
Slight update...
This morning my Ram Tracker shows no change to the "In Production" status..and same on the waitingforjeep.com sight, but the wfj sight had a Build Sheet pdf available for me! (no Window Sticker though)
Interestingly, the Build Sheet shows once again (same thing happened with my 2023 Laramie G/T) that the 26 gallon fuel tank that I checked off to get (and the mandatory Level B Package to get it) has been switched to a 23 gallon tank. I was told 26 gallon tanks are standard in all 2024s by the dealership even.
Also once again, the Wireless Charging Pad that is included in the Level B Package is deleted on the Laramie G/T, presumably because of the console shifter (even though the TRX does have it).
A big surprise (if it really is true) is the Heated Rear Seats is on the Build Sheet!! The picture that goes with the Level B Package on Ram's Build & Price sight shows the center console with the Heated Rear Seats switches, but the description doesn't list them as included (and my 2023 G/T didn't have them). I'll be very happy if this is really true, but not convinced until it gets here.

dannydyn

Reaction score
Slight update...
This morning my Ram Tracker shows no change to the "In Production" status..and same on the waitingforjeep.com sight, but the wfj sight had a Build Sheet pdf available for me! (no Window Sticker though)
Interestingly, the Build Sheet shows once again (same thing happened with my 2023 Laramie G/T) that the 26 gallon fuel tank that I checked off to get (and the mandatory Level B Package to get it) has been switched to a 23 gallon tank. I was told 26 gallon tanks are standard in all 2024s by the dealership even.
Also once again, the Wireless Charging Pad that is included in the Level B Package is deleted on the Laramie G/T, presumably because of the console shifter (even though the TRX does have it).
A big surprise (if it really is true) is the Heated Rear Seats is on the Build Sheet!! The picture that goes with the Level B Package on Ram's Build & Price sight shows the center console with the Heated Rear Seats switches, but the description doesn't list them as included (and my 2023 G/T didn't have them). I'll be very happy if this is really true, but not convinced until it gets here.
I always questioned how accurate those pictures are... Even something as basic as paint is off. The Granite Crystal looks like billet silver...

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Slight update...
If you have a build sheet, the truck is built, but not final inspected. That's when they get the window sticker. 6 cylinders get a 26 gallon tank, 8s get a 23. Why, I don't know, but last I looked in the build and price, it showed that. Never trust a salesman, most don't know what they sell. There is no 26 gallon check off, only 33. The build and price shows it, but that's just one of the inaccuracies. The picture is the actual dealer order screen.

Attachments

• 2553113058509613546.jpg
    2553113058509613546.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Ready Go

Reaction score
If you have a build sheet, the truck is built, but not final inspected. That's when they get the window sticker. 6 cylinders get a 26 gallon tank, 8s get a 23. Why, I don't know, but last I looked in the build and price, it showed that. Never trust a salesman, most don't know what they sell. There is no 26 gallon check off, only 33. The build and price shows it, but that's just one of the inaccuracies. The picture is the actual dealer order screen.
Thank you, that's great to know!
Much appreciated!

dannydyn

Reaction score

Thank you, this is helpful.

Quick question, and a request if you don't mind:

1. Is the final inspection conducted by UAW or company employed personnel?
2. Do you have or know of an online page that translates the 3-letter codes to the actual description? The waitingforjeep tracker has all the codes listed, and being the anal/OCD impatient person I am, I would love to be able to go through the listed codes on the order and make sure everything matches to what I ordered.

Thank you in advance!

Rookey44

Reaction score
Slight update...
I just got my build sheet as well. Mine does list the wireless charging pad, so it must not be due to specifically to the G/T package as I ordered a Level 2 Rebel G/T. I can't comment on the fuel tank as I specifically ordered the 33 gallon one.

Cerebral314

Reaction score
Sure does! Just quoted up a longbed elite, $3K rebate applies. Does not get the loyalty one though.
YES on affiliate, probably on TDM (Ram coupon special offer)
Thanks for the info Anthony, what does TDM stand for? is that the pop up bonus cash offer? when i put in my info i get the 1k bonus cash but says for 22 and 23s, will this work for 24s or is that something else that gives the 1k off 24s?

Attachments

• bonus cash.JPG
    bonus cash.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 9

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Anthony, what does TDM stand for? is that the pop up bonus cash offer? when i put in my info i get the 1k bonus cash but says for 22 and 23s, will this work for 24s or is that something else that gives the 1k off 24s?
yes sorry - TDM is targeted direct mailer (remember mail?!) it is the coupon you get in your email when you put in your contact info on ramtrucks.com
I've seen some work for 2024s and some not - have to enter the code to see what comes out for program rules.

Users who are viewing this thread