5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2024 Production

I just check with my dealer. Mine is scheduled to ship 9/17. Not looking good for me. :’(
Same exact scenario... Went D1 on 8/30th, and this is what my dealer just pulled out...

Screenshot_20230905_191550.jpg

9/17 ship date... That puts that sucker right smack in the middle of assembly on 9/14... :confused:

So mine was “Scheduled” same day as yours (30 Sep). How did you find out the date yours is to be built? Mine is still showing in D1 status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anthony is using my truck. I keep in contact with him. He is the greatest.

Is anyone else "In Production" right now? And, are you getting any updates from the 2024 Production Updates that is supposed to be from the GoogleDoc? I submitted my info, but have gotten anything so far.

I wish that were always the case...42 days since D1 ("scheduled") and counting...**sigh**
4a20744b34056cd09bd735c2cae21f9a.jpg
Mine was scheduled 11 days before yours. So if you counted 42, I'm at 53. When you order before production starts, you have to expect it will take a while. Production just started a month ago, with thousands of orders.

Is anyone else "In Production" right now? And, are you getting any updates from the 2024 Production Updates that is supposed to be from the GoogleDoc? I submitted my info, but have gotten anything so far.
try via this link:

try via this link:

I've been checking that sight now also. It has more data than the Ram one, but only says E-In Production. I had thought that the Google Doc was going to get more precise updates..like F-status, G-status, etc.

I've been checking that sight now also. It has more data than the Ram one, but only says E-In Production. I had thought that the Google Doc was going to get more precise updates..like F-status, G-status, etc.
I signed up to the doc as well, but haven't seen anything. My understanding is that by providing the VIN, you'll be notified whenever your VIN is flagged going through the stages. I didn't get any updates when my order went from Confirmed to Scheduled.

Those changes happen too fast to update. The primary build will be less than 24 hours. Then yours will go to body vendor for running boards and stickers. 1 day to a week, depending on work load. Generally 1 to 2 days, but a few 23s were a week.

Those changes happen too fast to update. The primary build will be less than 24 hours. Then yours will go to body vendor for running boards and stickers. 1 day to a week, depending on work load. Generally 1 to 2 days, but a few 23s were a week.
My 2023 Laramie G/T was 7 days, I'm on day 5-6 on this 2024 Laramie G/T, so probably close to "Built".

This just in from my dealership...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230906_131923.jpg
    Screenshot_20230906_131923.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 18
So jealous, you've been spared from the strike! Mind sharing your complete timeline? (ordered --> confirmed --> etc.)?

Thank you
Sure, here's what I have...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903_071251.jpg
    Screenshot_20230903_071251.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 22
I must be getting close, the Ram Vehicle Tracking, finally has a picture of my truck, so I was able to update my avatar.

I now have a picture too but still in D1 status…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I assume the "In production - 9/1" status was reflected on 9/1? or did it change to "in production" after 9/1, showing that date retroactively?
I got a Text on 9/2 afternoon that it was In Production. I got an email on 9/02 evening that it was In Production..the Tracker, which showed it had started the day prior, on 9/01.
Tracker seems to always be a day behind the actual event..this was the same with my 2023 also.

All I want is for my truck to preferably clear the assembly line before the strike, or less preferably get delayed until after the strike. But definitely not gets stuck on the assembly line as the strike hits. I can already foresee how many issues I will have with it if it's left half built as they walk off...

All I want is for my truck to preferably clear the assembly line before the strike, or less preferably get delayed until after the strike. But definitely not gets stuck on the assembly line as the strike hits. I can already foresee how many issues I will have with it if it's left half built as they walk off...
I hear you!
I was considering placing another identical order at one point..to be behind any possible strike!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back