5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2024 Production

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
AnthonyRI will be able to confirm, but any rebates that you receive on your ordered truck are the rebates that are in affect at the time you are taking delivery and actually purchasing the truck. The price that you agreed upon with the dealer stays in affect..even if Ram raises the price on the base or options prices..because you have a written, signed agreement. Any rebates are from RAM/FCA or FCA Finance and change fairly often..you only get what's available at delivery.
My 2023 rebates went from 3k to 4k to 4750 to 4k to end at 3k at the time when I was finally signing papers, but I did get 1k for current FCA Owner and a 1k Ram Factory Discount coupon, so ultimately 5k off MSRP plus dealer discount of 6k.
My 2024 will be 6k off from dealer, but wasn't thinking I'd get anything factory off, so if AnthonyRI is correct..I may get 3k plus 1k factory also which would be an early Christmas gift!!

When submitting for rebates the desk mgr selects the "qualifying date" to utilize.
The qualifying date can be the date the order was placed (Sold order placed, with customer name, signed buyers order, sold to same customer) OR it can be the date of final transaction. It cannot be something in between.

That being said, not ALL rebates are "lockable" as sold-order-protected. most are, but we have to call to find out before quoting (in this case, the $3K+$1K are good) but even with that, they can always change the rules. Your TDM code, if you have one, ALSO has a range of expiration, so if your TDM was from order date, it will not stack with the new rebates (might want to get another code now closer to delivery.

So if you ordered in July, and received in September, you can get either the July group of rebates or that from September. If there was a rebate that only existed in August, that's not for you.

Rookey44

Reaction score
I think that's just becuase the whole site isn't showing 2024 trucks, but this was the memo:

View attachment 166641
Looks like they are really pushing the Big Horn/Lone Star and Laramies. Are these incentives monthly or usually quarterly? If monthly, I assume these are September's? When would October's come out? Thanks again!

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like they are really pushing the Big Horn/Lone Star and Laramies. Are these incentives monthly or usually quarterly? If monthly, I assume these are September's? When would October's come out? Thanks again!
Monthly - sometimes the new ones are right on the 1st but sometimes depends on where the dates fall.
Yes BH/Laramie always gets the best deal from MFR rebates. For our discount, Laramie/Limited gets the best.

dannydyn

Reaction score
Monthly - sometimes the new ones are right on the 1st but sometimes depends on where the dates fall.
Yes BH/Laramie always gets the best deal from MFR rebates. For our discount, Laramie/Limited gets the best.
Anthony, just just out of curiosity - in your opinion, why do the Rebels not see a lot of debate action? Is it that they are just not in as high of a demand as other trims? Different exclusivity level?

TIA

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Anthony, just just out of curiosity - in your opinion, why do the Rebels not see a lot of debate action? Is it that they are just not in as high of a demand as other trims? Different exclusivity level?
I think in real basics, just my opinion, they figure if you're going that route, similar to Limited/Longhorn, you've committed to the price point and are not as easily swayed from another mfr to a RAM as you are competing with Bighorn/Laramie. Although a decked out laramie can certianly be as expensive as a rebel.

This is why for me the laramie ends up being a nice sweetspot becuase our discount is higher on them than rebels, but you can trim it out with just about everything you need as well..

dannydyn

Reaction score
I think in real basics, just my opinion, they figure if you're going that route, similar to Limited/Longhorn, you've committed to the price point and are not as easily swayed from another mfr to a RAM as you are competing with Bighorn/Laramie. Although a decked out laramie can certianly be as expensive as a rebel.

This is why for me the laramie ends up being a nice sweetspot becuase our discount is higher on them than rebels, but you can trim it out with just about everything you need as well..
Makes perfect sense. Thank you.

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
He's asking about members, which nobody has picked them up yet, or has not said so. One member's truck shows delivered to dealer, but he hasn't pick it up yet.
Yes I know. I should have been more clear but I was just making the point that lots of 2024s are on dealer’s lots so some are customer orders although perhaps not yet a confirmed member order from here.

dannydyn

Reaction score
Ugh.... looks like my timeline puts my truck right on track to be in the middle of assembly when the strike hits. Can only imagine how many issues I'll be having with it as a result of disgruntled UAW employees...

cmejatt

Reaction score
Yes I know. I should have been more clear but I was just making the point that lots of 2024s are on dealer’s lots so some are customer orders although perhaps not yet a confirmed member order from here.

My first truck arrived at the dealership on 08/23/2023. Ordered on 06/16/2023.

Did not end up taking delivery of that one and reordered another one. It’s due to arrive 09/17/2023. Should be taking delivery then.

Will keep y’all posted :)

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ugh.... looks like my timeline puts my truck right on track to be in the middle of assembly when the strike hits. Can only imagine how many issues I'll be having with it as a result of disgruntled UAW employees...
Unless they schedule mad overtime, to get as many out before the strike, yours probably won't start until after the strike. They generally place into the schedule about 3 weeks before the build.

dannydyn

Reaction score
Unless they schedule mad overtime, to get as many out before the strike, yours probably won't start until after the strike. They generally place into the schedule about 3 weeks before the build.
I sure hope so but from other people's timeline here, it seems production has started between 16-18 days post D1 date. That said, I rather get stuck waiting longer until after the strike no matter how long it is, than have them start earlier and abandon it halfway on the assembly line.

Last edited:

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I sure hope so. I rather get stuck waiting longer until after the strike no matter how long it is, than have them start earlier and abandon it halfway on the assembly line.
Being mine is 2 days before the strike, I'm hoping it gets completed AND SHIPPED, at least off plant property, by the 14th.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I sure hope so but from other people's timeline here, it seems production has started between 16-18 days post D1 date. That said, I rather get stuck waiting longer until after the strike no matter how long it is, than have them start earlier and abandon it halfway on the assembly line.
Your dealer can see estimated completion date as soon as it goes D1 - send them a note with your VON and they should be able to screenshot like this:
1693944847262.png

disarm

Reaction score

I wish that were always the case...42 days since D1 ("scheduled") and counting...**sigh**
4a20744b34056cd09bd735c2cae21f9a.jpg

Fe2O3-E

Reaction score
Being mine is 2 days before the strike, I'm hoping it gets completed AND SHIPPED, at least off plant property, by the 14th.

So mine was “Scheduled” same day as yours (30 Sep). How did you find out the date yours is to be built? Mine is still showing in D1 status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fe2O3-E

Reaction score
So mine was “Scheduled” same day as yours (30 Sep). How did you find out the date yours is to be built? Mine is still showing in D1 status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just check with my dealer. Mine is scheduled to ship 9/17. Not looking good for me. :’(

Users who are viewing this thread