5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2024 Production

Cerebral314

Reaction score
Just got a notice that mine is built :) posting this as timeline reference for others.

Also found this site that seems to update a little quicker than the ram tracker. also has a link for build sheet.

Attachments

• ram limited.JPG
    ram limited.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 32

dannydyn

Reaction score
Just got a notice that mine is built :) posting this as timeline reference for others.

Also found this site that seems to update a little quicker than the ram tracker. also has a link for build sheet.

That's awesome! And thank you for the link! More detailed than RAM's too! (y)

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
2024 Production now eligible for some rebates too - that's SUPER early compared to historical averages. ALL trims.
They did a banger job running through 2023 inventory with the 10% deals on Laramies back in late spring, I think that set them up to have the right mix of inventory heading into 2024 production.

Cerebral314

Reaction score
2024 Production now eligible for some rebates too - that's SUPER early compared to historical averages. ALL trims.
They did a banger job running through 2023 inventory with the 10% deals on Laramies back in late spring, I think that set them up to have the right mix of inventory heading into 2024 production.
what are these rebates you speak of?

Ready Go

Reaction score
Just added VIN to 2024 Production document and Jeep Build Tracker! Thanks for adding that Jeep Tracker..definitely more data!!

dannydyn

Reaction score
God, I'm jealous... Based on these timelines, my truck will be in the middle of assembly when they walk off.. 😞

dannydyn

Reaction score
Sure does! Just quoted up a longbed elite, $3K rebate applies. Does not get the loyalty one though.
YES on affiliate, probably on TDM (Ram coupon special offer)
Can the rebate be applied after order placement but before vehicle delivery?

Ready Go

Reaction score
Can the rebate be applied after order placement but before vehicle delivery?
AnthonyRI will be able to confirm, but any rebates that you receive on your ordered truck are the rebates that are in affect at the time you are taking delivery and actually purchasing the truck. The price that you agreed upon with the dealer stays in affect..even if Ram raises the price on the base or options prices..because you have a written, signed agreement. Any rebates are from RAM/FCA or FCA Finance and change fairly often..you only get what's available at delivery.
My 2023 rebates went from 3k to 4k to 4750 to 4k to end at 3k at the time when I was finally signing papers, but I did get 1k for current FCA Owner and a 1k Ram Factory Discount coupon, so ultimately 5k off MSRP plus dealer discount of 6k.
My 2024 will be 6k off from dealer, but wasn't thinking I'd get anything factory off, so if AnthonyRI is correct..I may get 3k plus 1k factory also which would be an early Christmas gift!!

Ready Go

Reaction score
Looks like we are assembly siblings.. ordered 7/21, scheduled 8/18, in production 9/1.
Interesting..same Scheduled date and In Production date..maybe it's a run of G/Ts?! Mine Laramie G/T, Yours Rebel G/T..🤔😋🤗

Last edited:

dannydyn

Reaction score
AnthonyRI will be able to confirm, but any rebates that you receive on your ordered truck are the rebates that are in affect at the time you are taking delivery and actually purchasing the truck. The price that you agreed upon with the dealer stays in affect..even if Ram raises the price on the base or options prices..because you have a written, signed agreement. Any rebates are from RAM/FCA or FCA Finance and change fairly often..you only get what's available at delivery.
My 2023 rebates went from 3k to 4k to 4750 to 4k to end at 3k at the time when I was finally signing papers, but I did get 1k for current FCA Owner and a 1k Ram Factory Discount coupon, so ultimately 5k off MSRP plus dealer discount of 6k.
My 2024 will be 6k off from dealer, but wasn't thinking I'd get anything factory off, so if AnthonyRI is correct..I may get 3k plus 1k factory also which would be an early Christmas gift!!
Cool, hopefully there are some rebates my dealer will be able to apply at time of delivery.

Rookey44

Reaction score
$3K national on retail purchase across just about everything trims.
$1K loyalty on Bighorn and Laramie
Do you have a link that lists the current 2024 rebates? The Ram page only lists 2022 and 2023 rebates. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread