5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2024 Production

cmejatt

Reaction score
What do you expect them to tell you? If it's not scheduled, it's not scheduled. Some orders take months. Some trucks ordered last September, just got built last month.
Why so hostile with all your responses? Been noticing your crude manor.

And what do I expect them to tell me? Well on website it says scheduled for production. So I would like to know which date in the future is it scheduled for.

Anyways good luck with your order.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

And what do I expect them to tell me? Well on website it says scheduled for production. So I would like to know which date in the future is it scheduled for.

Mine is scheduled with no date either. Not being crude, but if it's not in production, they have no clue when it will be built. Scheduled for production just means they have all the parts, so it's ready. When they schedule the actual date, it will show, just like your other one.

Ready Go

Reaction score

Totally agree! I understand that the Scheduled date might be fluid, but having an idea of when it's Scheduled would be nice. I remember thinking the same thing when my 2023 Laramie G/T was going through the process this summer.

**EDIT...seeing 6of36 post above, I now understand the Scheduled update better...still wish an approximate date would be included though!

Last edited:

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nobody seems to know how the production order is determined. I imagine by this time they have 50,000 orders. They build close to 1,000 a day. They just started production less than 2 weeks ago. The actual day of production isn't determined until a week or two, before the build starts. Scheduled for production doesn't mean a date is scheduled, only that is ready to be scheduled. They should have that as another category. Even when they do give a scheduled production date, it's not set in stone. It is subject to change. Customer Service has no clue what is happening in any plant. Sterling Heights Assembly Plant, is the closest plant to the headquarters in Auburn Hills, where Customer Service is at, but they are still 20 miles apart. Everybody is excited to get their truck when ordering, but all you can do is wait, and hope, that yours isn't one that doesn't get built for months. Just sign up for updates, and check the tracker ( which isn't always accurate ) daily.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They are at nearly 35,000 new orders as of today, Stellantis has built 10994 trucks so far (my scans for this morning are still running so this number doesnt include todays builds)

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

We dont have enough 2024 orders so far to see how the averages play out, but near the end of 2023 production I was seeing the scheduled to production date to range from 1 to 3 weeks with the average being closer to the 3 week range.

Rookey44

Reaction score
Submitted my order 4 weeks ago today and still no VIN. :(

cmejatt

Reaction score
My current status.

Production has not started as of 08/18/2023 11:15am I checked lol . It was scheduled on 07/26/2023.

Let’s see if it truly ships on 08/24/2023.

Laramie 3.21g 4x4 5’7” V8 - $82k msrp
2cc7b50b-f6d3-44f9-b0a5-a0273f689411.jpeg

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My current status.

Production has not started as of 08/18/2023 11:15am I checked lol . It was scheduled on 07/26/2023.

Let’s see if it truly ships on 08/24/2023.

Laramie 3.21g 4x4 5’7” V8 - $82k msrp
View attachment 165406
If your estimated ship date is 8/24, then production on it will likely start on 8/23 or so. It only takes 1-2 days to build any given truck.

cmejatt

Reaction score
If your estimated ship date is 8/24, then production on it will likely start on 8/23 or so. It only takes 1-2 days to build any given truck.
Really??? Wth that’s amazing lol

I custom ordered BMW and it was in production for over a month!

They showed different stages on their tracker. Like ram only shows production start and complete, bmw showed almost every different department. It did take a month in production line.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Really??? Wth that’s amazing lol

I custom ordered BMW and it was in production for over a month!

They showed different stages on their tracker. Like ram only shows production start and complete, bmw showed almost every different department. It did take a month in production line.
I'm not saying it will ship out in only 2 days...just that it starts and finishes from the main production line in 1-2 days. But then it probably goes to the body vendor for additional accessories that aren't part of the main production line. Graphics, bedliner, etc. Then it could sit for days or weeks waiting for final inspection and shipping. So there's really no telling how quickly it will ship out and make it to your dealer.
But for the purposes of dates, yours will probably start production on 8/23 or so, and then you'll be looking for updates (from the dealer) on what happens from there. For what it's worth, the "estimated ship date" is NOT the date that it's estimated to get on a train. It's the date that they expect to ship it off of the factory floor. It can be confusing.

Cerebral314

Reaction score
Is there a link to the spreadsheet for 24s. Can’t seem to find it. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4120.png
    IMG_4120.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 17

dannydyn

Reaction score
Rebel G/T with all options except Air Suspension and Ramboxes.. MSRP $85K.

Oh boy, not what I hoping to hear... I too, have placed an order for an almost loaded Rebel (except for G/T, Tow Group, and air suspension), sticker was just over $80.... we shall see. I'm VERY VERY VERY early in the process. Hope to take delivery by my birthday (end of October).

Last edited:

cmejatt

Reaction score
Oh boy, not what I hoping to hear... I too, have placed an order for an almost loaded Rebel (except for G/T, Tow Group, and air suspension), sticker was just over $80.... we shall see. I'm VERY VERY VERY early in the process. Hope to take delivery by my birthday (end of October).
For some reason I think GT package is the hold up.

I remember last year same
Issue with GT package

Users who are viewing this thread