5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

cmejatt

Reaction score
Salesman told me the package contents. Same as 23 for a Limited.
Yeah so only package I keep questioning is adding tech package & Digital cluster.

I custom ordered Laramie with tech package / and Level B equipment. When I go to website for 2023 I’m forced to add digital cluster for $250 which is what I want.

But rep told me I cannot have the tech package and digital cluster together.. makes no sense to me . He said it’s either I get tech package for $1,095 or get digital cluster for $245. For 2023 model on website you HAVE TO add tech package to get digital cluster.

I asked to call and confirm. he stated he called national rep and that’s what it is for 2024.
I still find it hard to believe :(. Wish someone can confirm if my sales guy ****ed up or not.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yeah so only package I keep questioning is adding tech package & Digital cluster.

I custom ordered Laramie with tech package / and Level B equipment. When I go to website for 2023 I’m forced to add digital cluster for $250 which is what I want.

But rep told me I cannot have the tech package and digital cluster together.. makes no sense to me . He said it’s either I get tech package for $1,095 or get digital cluster for $245. For 2023 model on website you HAVE TO add tech package to get digital cluster.

I asked to call and confirm. he stated he called national rep and that’s what it is for 2024.
I still find it hard to believe :(. Wish someone can confirm if my sales guy ****ed up or not.
I only asked about Limited. It could be that the cluster is part of tech package. On a Limited, the trailer brake controller is a separate option, and so is the bed utility group. Both of those are part of the Elite package, so you can not order them once you choose Elite. That's the problem ordering now, pre-production, they don't have any info when ordering, just a screen of check boxes. This is a picture of what the salesman sees. He would have to click more info on every line.

Attachments

• 2553113058509613546.jpg
    2553113058509613546.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 16

deanno33

Reaction score
Hey just curious how long it takes for a build sheet to show once in production. Mine went into production on June 19th and the tracker on this thread shows I'm in E. It looks like a build sheet is available, but when I click on it, it displays... Ooop, try again later.

6of36

Reaction score
Hey just curious how long it takes for a build sheet to show once in production. Mine went into production on June 19th and the tracker on this thread shows I'm in E. It looks like a build sheet is available, but when I click on it, it displays... Ooop, try again later.
I had thought the build sheet came first, to build it by, but was told it is generated after build is complete.

ExFordGuy

Reaction score
I had thought the build sheet came first, to build it by, but was told it is generated after build is complete.
That doesn't make sense. It was 22 days on mine from Build Sheet to Window Sticker. That's one of the fields in Triple_B's posts (BStoWS). Also, that's consistent with info from the tracker at Ram. Build sheet first, then "In Production", then "Built". That's how mine was. I was able to see the build sheet before the window sticker.

6of36

Reaction score
That doesn't make sense. It was 22 days on mine from Build Sheet to Window Sticker. That's one of the fields in Triple_B's posts (BStoWS). Also, that's consistent with info from the tracker at Ram. Build sheet first, then "In Production", then "Built". That's how mine was. I was able to see the build sheet before the window sticker.
I was told I was wrong, that the build sheet is generated after the build. The window sticker isn't generated until it passes all inspections. Some go from BS to WS same day, and others can take days until they pass inspections depending on repairs.

deanno33

Reaction score

Looks like my build sheet is the only one on the 2023 tracker (from post #1 on this thread) that doesn't open. Maybe just a link issue that will resolve over night or something. The link is there, just doesn't open a BS.

deanno33

Reaction score
Hey that link worked for me, thank you. Unfortunately it shows what I thought, I may have got screwed out of the 26 gal tank. I asked specifically about the tank size as I would have been satisfied with 26 but definitely didn't want 23 gallon...I would have paid the extra for the 33 gal at that point. BS shows 23 gallon.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hey that link worked for me, thank you. Unfortunately it shows what I thought, I may have got screwed out of the 26 gal tank. I asked specifically about the tank size as I would have been satisfied with 26 but definitely didn't want 23 gallon...I would have paid the extra for the 33 gal at that point. BS shows 23 gallon.
sorry ram did this to you.

Jrodd52

Reaction score
Yup happened to me 26 to 23 gallon. Honestly, I just got home from driving over a 1000 miles and I didn’t really mind stopping when I did. It was time for a stretch. The biggest issue I see would be when I tow the camper. I will probably get a jerry can with a bracket in the bed for towing.

Jayrsingh

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the update and tracking throughout the process, I really appreciate it so much

cliffsta

Reaction score
Seems from reading online that 2024 is another carryover MY with 2025 being the refresh. While I have zero complaints with my 2023, I do find it curious that they’re gonna continue to plug along without a refresh when all the other half tons have been refreshed / redone.

6of36

Reaction score
24 is the last year for the Hemi. I don't want a turbo. I want my engine to last.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Is that confirmed?
read this thread

Users who are viewing this thread