5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

RebelRam71

Reaction score
Do you know what rail yard your truck went to? Mine went by rail from SHAP to Cottage Grove MN and was unloaded at 9:45 am on Tuesday and then went to the dealer in Bloomington on Thursday.
I don't, unfortunately. I need to get over to the dealer and have them look it up. It left SHAP on 5/6, that's all I know at this point.

Jrodd52

Reaction score

Dsmith333

Reaction score
It varies. Mine went from frame to KZ in two days. I've seen some trucks on the tracking sheet stay in E status for a week or two. Others here are far more knowledgeable than I, but in theory full assembly takes a day or two, longer if it needs to go to a body vendor or if it needs repairs for things found by inspection after it comes off the line.

tripgood

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to my first. How long does it stay "In production" before moving to the next phase?
Good question. They gave me a delivery date of 6/30. Seems kinda long between "in production" and "delivery".

fmr5000

Reaction score
I’m curious, did the pizza tracker on the ram site update your truck to built or is it still in production?
The pizza tracker was just as accurate and timely as the updates received here!

Now if i could only track the shipping from SHAP to FL…

Attachments

• IMG_0904.jpeg
    IMG_0904.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

RebelRam71

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to my first. How long does it stay "In production" before moving to the next phase?
Hope you are able to enjoy it soon. I know you'll love it. This is my 4th....I've owned every gen except Gen1. As to your question, mine showed as "In production" for a little over a week.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The pizza tracker was just as accurate and timely as the updates received here!

Now if i could only track the shipping from SHAP to FL…
You can. It's been a while and I forget what it's called. Someone will chime in. Look back in this thread, and it has been discussed. Tells when it hits each stop. Florida, could be a few weeks. It was a couple months ago.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You can. It's been a while and I forget what it's called. Someone will chime in. Look back in this thread, and it has been discussed. Tells when it hits each stop. Florida, could be a few weeks. It was a couple months ago.
The printout I got from my dealer (showing each leg of the journey) was from Rubicon VLS.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 625 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Jules The RN, @Jrodd52, @Hoya55

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
646909 @Jules The RNXX
1​
6/26/2023​
LouisianaPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
647993 @Jrodd52XX
1​
6/26/2023​
LouisianaPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
659490 @Hoya55XX
1​
6/26/2023​
LouisianaGraniteLaramie
664111 @jrchainFRAME
7/6/2023​
TNSilverLimited

ExFordGuy

Reaction score
Are most BS to WS just a few days? I got the BS on 5/16 and it's still "In Production". That doesn't seem right.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
typically yes, but not unheard of to go 11 days like you are currently. have multiple members that were in the 60-90 day BStoWS range
Wow! I know a while back, a bunch were stuck in body vendor for a couple weeks, but never noticed any taking a month or more.

Users who are viewing this thread