5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Loves2Run

Reaction score
Looks great! Congratulations, you need to post when you get those AMP boards on. I'm planning to exact same thing :)

$Bill

Reaction score
Very nice!! They tuck up nice and appear to do a good job of splitting the distance to the ground. Nice and clean in the “up” position - basically can’t tell you have ‘em. IMO they are so much more practical and look much better than traditional bolt ons.

Great looking truck. Congrats!! 👍👍

Derrick-23

Reaction score
Very nice!! They tuck up nice and appear to do a good job of splitting the distance to the ground. Nice and clean in the “up” position - basically can’t tell you have ‘em. IMO they are so much more practical and look much better than traditional bolt ons.

Great looking truck. Congrats!! 👍👍
Thanks! Yeah, super happy with them.

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is the first time ever purchasing a Ram truck and I only had it for 1 week, but I absolutely love the truck. The ride comfort, interior, exterior look and power is much more than I expected. Extremely happy first time Ram owner!! The wait was definitely worth it.
nice truck :)

RamOwner313

Reaction score
I was told by my dealer today that Ram is prioritizing builds based on trims... ie Ram is focusing on Limited's, and they had their last limited order arrive in 5 weeks from order entry to arrival at dealer. The sales manager told me my build for the Ram Rebel would take 4-6 months based on what Ram was doing. Any truth to this?

immersivenc

Reaction score
I was told by my dealer today that Ram is prioritizing builds based on trims... ie Ram is focusing on Limited's, and they had their last limited order arrive in 5 weeks from order entry to arrival at dealer. The sales manager told me my build for the Ram Rebel would take 4-6 months based on what Ram was doing. Any truth to this?
Haven't heard anything officially but anecdotally from reading on here it seems plausible. I'm wondering if they're not also prioritizing higher volume dealers orders. Just took delivery of my Limited from Koons and it was quick. Order timeline is in my signature.

Users who are viewing this thread