5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

bronco44

Reaction score
Well my ETA has now moved ahead to 4/2, so maybe I'm almost to the end of my journey. Unfortunately, the company I work for recently laid off 10%+ of it's workforce. Luckily I still have a job but I have to make the difficult decision of either backing out of my order just to be safe or believing that my job is secure (but who knows for how long).

Swsoccer1727

Reaction score
This is the first time ever purchasing a Ram truck and I only had it for 1 week, but I absolutely love the truck. The ride comfort, interior, exterior look and power is much more than I expected. Extremely happy first time Ram owner!! The wait was definitely worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_6420.jpeg
    IMG_6420.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 30

ExFordGuy

Reaction score
@triple_B In the tracker, it would be nice to know when the trucks were ordered, and when they were delivered to kinda give you an idea as to how long it's taking.

ExFordGuy

Reaction score
This is the first time ever purchasing a Ram truck and I only had it for 1 week, but I absolutely love the truck. The ride comfort, interior, exterior look and power is much more than I expected. Extremely happy first time Ram owner!! The wait was definitely worth it.
This will be my first Ram as well. I'm looking forward to it. When did you order it? Or did you buy it off the lot?

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
@triple_B In the tracker, it would be nice to know when the trucks were ordered, and when they were delivered to kinda give you an idea as to how long it's taking.
He has no way of knowing when you order. He just gets the number you submit, and posts when he sees it.

immersivenc

Reaction score
Well my estimated delivery on the pizza tracker now shows "TBD" instead of a date. Anybody have experience with that happening?

bronco44

Reaction score
Well my estimated delivery on the pizza tracker now shows "TBD" instead of a date. Anybody have experience with that happening?
Mine switched to "TBD" as well, right before that it changed from 4/10 to 4/2. I emailed my dealer yesterday asking for an update so hopefully will get a better answer from them today. I see you also ordered in VA, so I'm guessing we're hitting the same hold up, whatever it may be.

IcewraithUSA

Reaction score
Well, my truck arrived nearly a month sooner than I expected, so now I have to wait two weeks until I can go and collect it… pesky work travel when I have my fancy truck waiting for me! I’m sure it constitutes abuse when the sales guy sends you photos knowing you can’t collect it 😁

Thanks for all the work on the tracker @triple_B! image_0.jpeg

immersivenc

Reaction score
Well, they rolled mine off the truck about an hour ago. She's here! - Now to work out the pickup details...

AND the $1000 promo code just popped up. Sweet timing!

Last edited:

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, my truck arrived nearly a month sooner than I expected, so now I have to wait two weeks until I can go and collect it… pesky work travel when I have my fancy truck waiting for me! I’m sure it constitutes abuse when the sales guy sends you photos knowing you can’t collect it 😁

Thanks for all the work on the tracker @triple_B! View attachment 155832
Nice looking truck...congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread