5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Love it!! This looks like what I am waiting on...right down to the tires. can you confirm the bed rails at pickup. Black or silver?
The black rails are when you get Factory tonneau. The black ones are double height, for tonneau and bed package. Unless they run out of silver rails, if you didn't order the cover, they should be silver.

jdawgjm

Reaction score
So… the Truck went into in production and then 2 days later shipped. Does that mean it’s in transport? I’m a little surprised at the skip all the way to shipped on the tracker. I’m fine with it but is it real?

StickVA

Reaction score
So… the Truck went into in production and then 2 days later shipped. Does that mean it’s in transport? I’m a little surprised at the skip all the way to shipped on the tracker. I’m fine with it but is it real?
I think "shipped" just means that I has transferred ownership from SHAP to the dealer and it is probably sitting in a lot waiting for a ride to your dealership via rail or truck. Your dealer will now have the most accurate information on its location. Ask them for the "dealer connect" data. It should show every movement of the truck on its way to the dealer. Congrats!

bobbyflex

Reaction score
Well there has been a development. Truck ETA is still the end of this month but dealer wouldn’t honor tread lightly, and a used night edition limited popped up a county over. That being said if anyone is tired of waiting and wants a black rebel G/T fully loaded I can hook you up lmao. But here’s the new to me ride good luck to all still holding strong

Attachments

• 4BC8806E-8A08-44AA-98B6-07DF651F24D7.jpeg
    4BC8806E-8A08-44AA-98B6-07DF651F24D7.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 51
  • BE58DB7C-658E-4348-AC20-11F7DCE37923.jpeg
    BE58DB7C-658E-4348-AC20-11F7DCE37923.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 50
  • F907CDAA-7E11-4CD4-994F-765E2664B9D5.jpeg
    F907CDAA-7E11-4CD4-994F-765E2664B9D5.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 51

dsbull

Reaction score
Well there has been a development. Truck ETA is still the end of this month but dealer wouldn’t honor tread lightly, and a used night edition limited popped up a county over. That being said if anyone is tired of waiting and wants a black rebel G/T fully loaded I can hook you up lmao. But here’s the new to me ride good luck to all still holding strong
what is this tire setup ? I love how it looks.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
im going to miss @LGB24 daily updates in here. i would check in just to see if his truck ever made it and what was going on with it or the speculation on the delay. Glad he finally got it and that the issue was just a loose ground. But will miss the wondering.
I think @LGB24 should start his own thread that we can all follow. Call it The Never Ending Adventures of LGB24 :ROFLMAO:

rossvdm3

Reaction score
Signed up on the tracker last night and my truck started production today...coincidence?? Haha

6of36

Reaction score
Signed up on the tracker last night and my truck started production today...coincidence?? Haha
You're just lucky you signed up in time. There was a glitch when I signed up to be a member, and I wasn't able to be confirmed for a couple weeks. By that time, my truck started being built, so didn't get on the tracker, until a week after it shipped.

mainjet

Reaction score
No. All of our trucks started production the day after signing up for the tracker. :ROFLMAO:

You have no idea how lucky you are to be moving along so quickly. but now you are going to miss all the fun of complaining for months about not getting your truck and when are they going to start building it. I feel bad for you

ExFordGuy

Reaction score
No. All of our trucks started production the day after signing up for the tracker. :ROFLMAO:

You have no idea how lucky you are to be moving along so quickly. but now you are going to miss all the fun of complaining for months about not getting your truck and when are they going to start building it. I feel bad for you
I ordered mine on 3/18/23 (Saturday), and today (3/20 - Monday) I have a VIN!!!!

RamCares

Reaction score
I mean your truck rode around the world on trains and trucks and sat in a lot for quite a while. Not out of the realm of possibility the battery is damaged. Crossing fingers for you. The granite looks awesome.
We appreciate being tagged in this. If you'd like some technical assistance with this, please send us a direct message.

Callie
Ram Cares

bronco44

Reaction score
Mine is in Jessup as well - has been since 3/3. My ETA just got pushed back from 3/20 to 3/28 today.
Wondering if you've gotten any more info recently? I emailed Sunday asking if there's any chance of it being this week and they told me it's out of their hands (which I figured but thought I'd try) and to expect it right around 4/1 like the ETA says.

Users who are viewing this thread