5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

First_RAM

Reaction score
I contacted the dealer this morning for an update on the transport of mine. I was pleasantly surprised to learn it had just arrived at a holding lot about two hours away from the dealer. After which he added "it's still on schedule for an end of month delivery". I would certainly hope so :rolleyes: I didn't give him any flack. All in all, the process has been pretty efficient for me. Wishing @LGB24 good news soon!

GPV1

Reaction score
Just got an email from my Dealer that my truck arrived at the rail yard and is awaiting truck shipment to them. ETA is currently set at 3/25, was originally 3/31. So far my timeline is Ordered 1/28, Scheduled 2/7, In Production 2/22, Built and shipped to body vendor 3/2, Shipped via rail 3/8, Arrived at final rail yard 3/13....

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I think this might be my first post and I tried to make sense of the Google Doc at the beginning.
I have a 23 Laramie GT Sport I ordered 9-29-22 that still hasn't even been scheduled for production. I've extended my current 2019 BH lease 3 times already and I have a feeling it's not going to be here before the 3rd extension is up either, which means I either buy it out and continue to wait...or just sell it to the dealer and "walk" for a few months.
Just beyond frustrated. About to just buy a used Raptor.

View attachment 154517
have you tried your dealer?

DIRTRIDER

Reaction score
1678750540723.jpeg
Starting to lose my patience, ordered Rebel 9/7/22, was built 12/14/22 and shipped 1/20/23, still not at dealer. This is the latest Dealer Connect from my salesman. Anybody know how to interpret the info listed above ? Ready to go on railcar ? I live in western NY. Do not want to jump ship and buy off the lot, found a nice GMC, but ship the truck already. Thx.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
View attachment 154525
Starting to lose my patience, ordered Rebel 9/7/22, was built 12/14/22 and shipped 1/20/23, still not at dealer. This is the latest Dealer Connect from my salesman. Anybody know how to interpret the info listed above ? Ready to go on railcar ? I live in western NY. Do not want to jump ship and buy off the lot, found a nice GMC, but ship the truck already. Thx.
The info is confusing, and I may or may not be right, but to me, it looks like they shipped it off of the plant property, to the Detroit river yard, where they stored until the shipped it back to the plant, to be put on a train. Maybe due to all the train derailments lately? It looks like it might be on a train car at the plant, waiting on an engine to ship toward Buffalo.

Helpfuldad

Reaction score
So my ram cash expired as of today and our truck didn't arrive to the local dealer for us to take delivery by today. Any suggestion on how we get the ram cash code renewed?

[To be clear this is the $1k cash code you get when you sign up for the alerts from the pop-up window that always seems to popup whenever you access the site that has the pizza/order tracker].

Thanks

StickVA

Reaction score
View attachment 154525
Wow…after seeing this I feel bad that I was complaining that mine took 5 weeks to ship. That is just awful. Hang in there. It will be worth it in the end.

LGB24

Reaction score
So my ram cash expired as of today and our truck didn't arrive to the local dealer for us to take delivery by today. Any suggestion on how we get the ram cash code renewed?

[To be clear this is the $1k cash code you get when you sign up for the alerts from the pop-up window that always seems to popup whenever you access the site that has the pizza/order tracker].

Thanks
Somewhere on this thread, RamCares responded to a similar post and gave a number you can call. I can't find the post now, but it might be a few pages back.

CLECSoft

Reaction score
My Baby is FINALLY HERE!!!
4 1/2 months of waiting ends tonight!
I am so happy.
Most important features were bench seat and fire red paint but getting those with the adaptive cruise and air ride was impossible. I tried and gave up last year because they never made one. Found out last Fall that I could special order one. Pickup tonight.
Three HOURS and I have already been SCREAMING at tech support over their stupid software app.
Used UConnect for 7 years without subscription but they REQUIRE you use the RAM app to use the services on the truck for the free three months.
My 20 year salesman and I couldn't get it working... kept locking my account, then allowed me to change then locked again, SIX TIMES!!!

I am hard of hearing... when tech support gave me a tech that I couldn't understand due to his heavy accent he accused me of racism!!!
I said I don't care what PLANET he is from but I can't understand his words.
He probably speaks better proper English than I but it doesn't help if I can't hear him!!!!
The voice prompts for tech support are next to USELESS to people with hearing impairments!!
I love everything EXCEPT THiS CRAP about my new truck.

GPV1

Reaction score

Thanks
Even though they show you a pretty tight window to use the Ram Cash, in the dealers system the $1,000 linked to your name and email is good for a full year. I verified this by seeing the expiration date in my Dealers system, vs my date which was only good for like 2 months. This is pretty typical, Ford does the same thing.

6of36

Reaction score

Thanks
I think what LGB24 was talking about, as I remember, is the person said you can just go back, and it will give you a new number. You have to clear your cookies, or cache, and then just re sign up.

Helpfuldad

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips on the RamCash - I think all of those tips will work and the one I used was clearing my cookies and the box popped up again for a new code. Nice! (y)

RebelRam71

Reaction score
No member trucks again this morning. Only 12 5THGen registrations left at this point and 7 of those are in D1 status so hopefully see those in the coming weeks.
I just added a new one this morning. I tried adding it yesterday on a separate account I had set up as I wasn't able to get into this one....so if you see two requests to add with the same VIN, that's why....sorry about that.

Helpfuldad

Reaction score
Question on final negotiations - we're expecting our truck to arrive at dealer any day now. Because of this forum we knew to ask for the FFP pricing and we have that secured, but I'd like to know if we can also take advantage of other discounts - for example we plan to ask for the Ram Cash $1k incentive from the email signup list u get from the pizza tracker popup. Additionally there is also a Ram Bonus Cash of $750 available this month for our vehicle. So my question is - does anyone know if there is any reason why we can't get all those incentives (for example FFP pricing precludes the bonus cash)? Additionally, does our use of the Ram Cash or the Bonus Cash reduce the dealer profits? (My assumption is that the Ram Cash and Bonus Cash does NOT reduce dealer profits so it shouldn't matter to them if we use those incentives because they'll still get that money (it will just come from Ram not me).

Thoughts?

6of36

Reaction score
Question on final negotiations - we're expecting our truck to arrive at dealer any day now. Because of this forum we knew to ask for the FFP pricing and we have that secured, but I'd like to know if we can also take advantage of other discounts - for example we plan to ask for the Ram Cash $1k incentive from the email signup list u get from the pizza tracker popup. Additionally there is also a Ram Bonus Cash of $750 available this month for our vehicle. So my question is - does anyone know if there is any reason why we can't get all those incentives (for example FFP pricing precludes the bonus cash)? Additionally, does our use of the Ram Cash or the Bonus Cash reduce the dealer profits? (My assumption is that the Ram Cash and Bonus Cash does NOT reduce dealer profits so it shouldn't matter to them if we use those incentives because they'll still get that money (it will just come from Ram not me).

Thoughts?
You should be able to use them all.

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My new 23 Laramie Sport came in on 2/28/23 the Dealer tried to slick me out the new tailgate that I had ordered by saying it was not on order when it came down to last minute ,but never said a word about it not on the truck entire time before we got down to final moment where they thought I never caught it!. I showed them it was paid for and on my build sheet and figured in my price and deal we just made. They took 1200. off the final price of my truck after getting pissed off and wanting argue with me I never ordered it. LOL.. I had never mentioned wrong tail gate or how much I was putting down until we was down to them doing the financing and sealing the deal. Then I told them I was writing a check for down payment and sending balance to my credit union. MOPAR forgot to put the New tail gate I ordered on it at the factory so after they finished arguing and decided I did in fact order and pay for the optional tailgate, they left me with two options. 1. Ordering another truck. 2. 1200 off. I took the 1200. off they redone all their paper work!!

This 2023 I have put 1200 miles on it and other than the optional tailgate not being on from the factory every thing on it works perfectly! Not one single flaw!! My 2019 when I got it had all kinds of little flaws that drove me nuts!! I had a 2014 Laramie before the 2019 and it was Perfect just like this one!! Glad to have got rid of the 2019! Really like this 2023 except for where FCA raised hell out of price over 2019 for the 2023! I ordered nearly the exact same Laramie as I had in 2019. I wanted a new 5.7 2023 because rumor has it they will phase out the 5.7 this year and replace with a 6 banger.

******* The only gripe I have is the 4 HUGE HOLES THEY DRILLED in my white front Bumper at the factory for a tag Bracket I do not use in this state!**********

Swsoccer1727

Reaction score
I’m so frustrated with the shipping process. Truck shipped from the factory on February 19th. My dealership told me on February 24th the truck arrived in Selkirk, NY (80 miles away) and was waiting on a transport truck to the dealership and had a delivery range of 3/1-3/7. After they missed the delivery date, it was pushed out to 3/8-3/15 delivery.

I reached out to the dealership yesterday to check on the delivery status. Was told everything was on track for delivery this week. Then I heard back from the manager and he’s now telling me the truck only arrived in Selkirk, NY on 3/9 which is much different than what I was told by the same dealership on February 24th that the truck was in Selkirk, NY. Just received notification the delivery date has now been pushed back to 3/23.

I asked for the Dealer Connect report several times and they are not sharing it with me. I have been very happy with the build process so far, only to be completely disappointed with the shipping process. So frustrating, especially knowing the truck is only a little over a hour away from the dealership.

Users who are viewing this thread