5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Kevinn

Reaction score
At this point, I’m thinking about going to a dealer, picking out a TRX but telling them it identifies as a Rebel and demanding lower pricing.
let me know how that works out because im down to trade in mine for a TRX :cool:

bronco44

Reaction score
Just checked. Still says vehicle built and shipped TBD. The ETA changed from TBD to 3/27. I’ll believe it when it’s here.
Wow that is frustrating. Hopefully their system is just crap and it actually is on the same train.

Probably a dumb question and I haven't really looked at Rebels, but is there a chance it's wider/taller/longer than the Limiteds which would make it require a "special" rail car?

LGB24

Reaction score
Wow that is frustrating. Hopefully their system is just crap and it actually is on the same train.

Probably a dumb question and I haven't really looked at Rebels, but is there a chance it's wider/taller/longer than the Limiteds which would make it require a "special" rail car?
I'm not aware of any size difference. There's a built-in 1" suspension lift, but that shouldn't have any impact on shipping.

CLECSoft

Reaction score
Is your garage actually a blimp hanger? :)
My Baby is FINALLY HERE!!!
4 1/2 months of waiting ends tonight!
I am so happy.
Most important features were bench seat and fire red paint but getting those with the adaptive cruise and air ride was impossible. I tried and gave up last year because they never made one. Found out last Fall that I could special order one. Pickup tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_2396.HEIC.jpeg
    IMG_2396.HEIC.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2395.HEIC.jpeg
    IMG_2395.HEIC.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 7

Ulster

Reaction score
My Baby is FINALLY HERE!!!
4 1/2 months of waiting ends tonight!
I am so happy.
Most important features were bench seat and fire red paint but getting those with the adaptive cruise and air ride was impossible. I tried and gave up last year because they never made one. Found out last Fall that I could special order one. Pickup tonight.
Nice! Can't wait to see some photos from the "hanger" :)

c_bass16

Reaction score
I think this might be my first post and I tried to make sense of the Google Doc at the beginning.
I have a 23 Laramie GT Sport I ordered 9-29-22 that still hasn't even been scheduled for production. I've extended my current 2019 BH lease 3 times already and I have a feeling it's not going to be here before the 3rd extension is up either, which means I either buy it out and continue to wait...or just sell it to the dealer and "walk" for a few months.
Just beyond frustrated. About to just buy a used Raptor.

Untitled.jpg

LGB24

Reaction score
I think this might be my first post and I tried to make sense of the Google Doc at the beginning.
I have a 23 Laramie GT Sport I ordered 9-29-22 that still hasn't even been scheduled for production. I've extended my current 2019 BH lease 3 times already and I have a feeling it's not going to be here before the 3rd extension is up either, which means I either buy it out and continue to wait...or just sell it to the dealer and "walk" for a few months.
Just beyond frustrated. About to just buy a used Raptor.

View attachment 154517
Welcome to the thread, and I have no idea how you have stayed sane/not come here to rant about this process. But thanks for confirming that staying silent also doesn't get you a truck.

Users who are viewing this thread