5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

StickVA

Reaction score
What I'm saying is the tracker shows built but not shipped. Kz status for a week without any sign of "shipping" as far as I can tell it's not even sitting at a lot waiting for shipment. My Eta isn't untill 03/08 either. Feb 06 tracker shows as "vehicle built".... Nothing since.
FWIW...My tracker showed built 1/18 and shipped TBD for almost a month (status was KZ...no movement). Dealer Connect data showed it sitting in a lot in New Boston, MI waiting to get on a train. The next time my tracker updated it showed as shipped 2/15 (spreadsheet and POC showed as status KZM). The Dealer Connect data then showed it was on a train from New Boston, MI to Jessup, MD. During the time between built and shipped on the pizza tracker showed an estimated delivery date of 2/21. Once it actually shipped the estimated delivery date changed to 3/8. Once mine gets to Jessup, MD it will need to hop on a truck to get the the dealership in VA.

The short of it is there is no real way to predict how long it will take as there a ton of variables.

Atvdinner

Reaction score
FWIW...My tracker showed built 1/18 and shipped TBD for almost a month (status was KZ...no movement). Dealer Connect data showed it sitting in a lot in New Boston, MI waiting to get on a train. The next time my tracker updated it showed as shipped 2/15 (spreadsheet and POC showed as status KZM). The Dealer Connect data then showed it was on a train from New Boston, MI to Jessup, MD. During the time between built and shipped on the pizza tracker showed an estimated delivery date of 2/21. Once it actually shipped the estimated delivery date changed to 3/8. Once mine gets to Jessup, MD it will need to hop on a truck to get the the dealership in VA.

The short of it is there is no real way to predict how long it will take as there a ton of variables.
I agree. Dealer connect shows Kz and not at any lot either.
I'm being patient, or I'm trying to be. Not seeing movement that reflects patterns from others concerns me that there's an issue. That's all I'm getting at. I do understand they'll ship me a truck at some point. I have been six months without a vehicle, if somthing were to happen to this order causing it to start over I'd be forced to buy something else.

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
Went by dealer today after running some errands. The Limited is in Port Allen and could be at dealer any day. Strange when he checked on Laramie It tells in storage at Stellantis and I show Frame.

StickVA

Reaction score
I agree. Dealer connect shows Kz and not at any lot either.
I'm being patient, or I'm trying to be. Not seeing movement that reflects patterns from others concerns me that there's an issue. That's all I'm getting at. I do understand they'll ship me a truck at some point. I have been six months without a vehicle, if somthing were to happen to this order causing it to start over I'd be forced to buy something else.
Amen brother...You have been waiting longer than I have so I feel your pain...hope you see some movement soon.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 1398 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @bbbeeennnjjjeee, @MWinVA, @turbopowered

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
503213 @litchkrackFRAME
3/28/2023​
GASilverLimited
504717 @Dschmid37FRAME
3/10/2023​
MIGraniteLaramie
509915 @bbbeeennnjjjeeeXX
4​
N/AColoradoDelmonicoLimited
551382 @MWinVAXX
4​
3/19/2023​
VirginiaPatriotLimited
559288 @Rludemann276FRAME
3/31/2023​
MTPatriotLimited
571697 @UlsterFRAME
3/29/2023​
COGraniteRebel
572915 @turbopoweredXX
0​
3/26/2023​
FloridaWhiteLaramie

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mine was 48 days from confirmed order to dealer lot. I'm the few not in a rush and it went quick. I'm not even going to the dealer until Monday to get my final number. It would suck if I was desperate.

Djennings94

Reaction score
Dealer Connect shows my truck is in Jessup and waiting on a truck to Koons. Any day now!

Now a bomb will go off on 95 or something to make it as long as possible.
I got the same notification. Waiting in Jessup for Koons as of the 15th. I wonder how long it will the for the 45 minute trip to Koons, and them to get around to releasing?

bronco44

Reaction score
@spithead051 and @Djennings94 looks like my truck was just a bit too slow to catch the same train 😭 Wondering if either of you are trading in a vehicle when you get it? Would love to hear about your experience of picking up your truck from Koons so I can know what to expect when mine gets there.

dterranella

Reaction score
@spithead051 and @Djennings94 looks like my truck was just a bit too slow to catch the same train Wondering if either of you are trading in a vehicle when you get it? Would love to hear about your experience of picking up your truck from Koons so I can know what to expect when mine gets there.

Same here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread