5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
OK dealer connect. Other people said POC before, so when I called my salesman, I said POC, but he must have just known what I meant. Either way, the dealer connect, showed shipped, the day before the window sticker. You show his window sticker on 1/19, but dealer connect shows it shipped on 1/18. That still doesn't make sense that a window sticker was printed after the truck had left the plant.

StickVA

Reaction score
the forum you posted is from dealer connect
it is constantly being updated
I was wondering what date it was printed
because it can change hourly/daily
Oh. Sorry. Now I understand what you are asking. The dealer connect (leg data) I post was from Feb 11th.

6of36

Reaction score
Oh. Sorry. Now I understand what you are asking. The dealer connect (leg data) I post was from Feb 11th.
It's hard to keep up, isn't it? Multiple threads, multiple people. And we all make mistakes.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
OK dealer connect. Other people said POC before, so when I called my salesman, I said POC, but he must have just known what I meant. Either way, the dealer connect, showed shipped, the day before the window sticker. You show his window sticker on 1/19, but dealer connect shows it shipped on 1/18. That still doesn't make sense that a window sticker was printed after the truck had left the plant.
it does if the servers where the windows stickers are stored were not working correct.

6of36

Reaction score
it does if the servers where the windows stickers are stored were not working correct.
So it was a server problem, because if the truck already shipped, it must have had the window sticker. The servers just didn't update.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
So it was a server problem, because if the truck already shipped, it must have had the window sticker. The servers just didn't update.
this is what triple_b said
"Window Stickers are released every evening after 9 pm central time. So check back then. That being said NO window stickers came out last night across all 7 plants I monitor so servers may be down for the weekend or something."

6of36

Reaction score
this is what triple_b said
"Window Stickers are released every evening after 9 pm central time. So check back then. That being said NO window stickers came out last night across all 7 plants I monitor so servers may be down for the weekend or something."
I was talking from post 1984. lpartridge's truck had already shipped, but no sticker was available. If the truck already shipped, it had to have the sticker. However the sticker did not show up on the servers, until the next day. It had a sticker, but did not show one.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 1677 Window Stickers tonight. 6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @LetsGoBrandon24, @vetobe, @rcsnow82, @DoubleJ23, @Gibster, @lpartridge

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
502051 @LetsGoBrandon24XX
21​
2/26/2023​
VirginiaGraniteRebel
504228 @VetobeXX
33​
2/15/2023​
IowaIvoryLimited
509794 @rcsnow82XX
4​
2/23/2023​
TennesseeBlackLimited
530479 @DoubleJ23XX
4​
2/26/2023​
New YorkBlackLimited
559040 @GibsterXX
4​
3/18/2023​
AlabamaBlackRebel
570321 @lpartridgeXX
11​
3/6/2023​
TexasWhiteLimited

cliffsta

Reaction score
Ha - I'm stoked! I've never had a truck this nice...or a full-size truck at all. I guess there would be something wrong with me if I was spending that kind of money and not itching for the truck...
Man that’s almost exactly how I felt. Never have I ever ordered a vehicle or purchased something so nice. My two precious trucks were a 1980 C10 that my dad bought new in April of 1980 (7.5 years before my birth), and a 2018 Silverado LT Z71 which seems not quite as nice as a Big Horn now that I’ve ridden in several.

Glad to see you’ve shipped bud!

6of36

Reaction score
Man that’s almost exactly how I felt. Never have I ever ordered a vehicle or purchased something so nice. My two precious trucks were a 1980 C10 that my dad bought new in April of 1980 (7.5 years before my birth), and a 2018 Silverado LT Z71 which seems not quite as nice as a Big Horn now that I’ve ridden in several.

Glad to see you’ve shipped bud!
I've had 5 other rams, and this is definitely my highest trim, but even my Bighorns were superior to my brother in laws Z71s. The ride is much smoother, and interiors are much better materials.

Dschmid37

Reaction score
My last pick-up truck was a 2000 Chevy 3500 4x4 dually. 8 foot box, 7.4 liter 4:56 gears that I sold 5 years ago. I'm sure looking forward to my first Ram!!! Scheduled build date is tomorrow! 🥳

Ulster

Reaction score
While doing my morning check of the pizza tracker, I got the magic pop-up giving me $1,000 cash. It stipulates that I have to take delivery by 3/16, and with my production date of 2/17 it makes it interesting and the race is on!

GPV1

Reaction score
While doing my morning check of the pizza tracker, I got the magic pop-up giving me $1,000 cash. It stipulates that I have to take delivery by 3/16, and with my production date of 2/17 it makes it interesting and the race is on!
I wouldn't worry too much about the date. My dealer showed me the offer in their system when I ordered my Limited and it was actually good for one year, not March '23 as stated on the offer I received.

6of36

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much about the date. My dealer showed me the offer in their system when I ordered my Limited and it was actually good for one year, not March '23 as stated on the offer I received.
There is an offer when you sign up for them to contact you it is another $1,000. Someone else from my dealership contacted me:ROFLMAO:

Goodone

Reaction score
How is it possible that the Dealer has no idea when my truck will arrive and claims to have no idea how to actually get that?

Users who are viewing this thread