5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That’s what I like to hear, perfect thanks man
I know there are a couple guys here who seem to be stalled in that department, but it's not due to bed liner. I may be wrong, MY MEMORY isn't that good, but I think their delay was something with GT package, the different exhaust maybe?

rcsnow82

Reaction score
I know there are a couple guys here who seem to be stalled in that department, but it's not due to bed liner. I may be wrong, MY MEMORY isn't that good, but I think their delay was something with GT package, the different exhaust maybe?
I ordered a Limited with every option except the GT package. Mine went in production 2/7, was finished 2/8, went to the body vendor 2/9, and was shipped 2/10. So the guys stuck at the body vendor are definitely stuck there for the GT package items...

vetobe

Reaction score
No gt package ordered but 31 days to completion with most of the time at body vendor. Finished yesterday so there is that

6of36

Reaction score
So do we know what the holdup is? It may have been brandon where I heard exhaust. Like I said memory lol.

spithead051

Reaction score
Godspeed. @spithead051 ordered a G/T and spent 17 days at the body vendor. I went to the body vendor a day or two after him, and I’m still waiting. If it’s really a wait for the exhaust, I’m happy to wait. I want that HEMI sound.

I thought exhaust was done on the assembly line? I'm guessing decals or something like that, luckily they publish window stickers on the weekend so hopefully you get good news soon.

LGB24

Reaction score
I thought exhaust was done on the assembly line? I'm guessing decals or something like that, luckily they publish window stickers on the weekend so hopefully you get good news soon.
🤷‍♂️ I have no idea what the hold up is. I’m sure @Eighty could disprove any theory anyone comes up with about what might be causing the body vendor delay.

6of36

Reaction score
Godspeed. @spithead051 ordered a G/T and spent 17 days at the body vendor. I went to the body vendor a day or two after him, and I’m still waiting. If it’s really a wait for the exhaust, I’m happy to wait. I want that HEMI sound.
Have you talked to your salesman, to see what his POC says? Mine shipped before the tracker updated to built. Dealer showed it arriving at next stop.

Attachments

• 2228294536801239659.jpg
    2228294536801239659.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 17

6of36

Reaction score
I just searched and acording to "Red Rider Bob", Mopar guru, administrator on a few of these forums, on one of the Jeep forums, he states, body vendor is where they go for spray in bedliners, steps, etc. Mine has bedliner, step for MFT, and " off road" decals. Went straight through. Doesn't make sense.

Atvdinner

Reaction score
From my experience. The G/T package was only causing delays in the Laramies. My order is just that and my truck is "built" Awaiting for shipping. So whatever the issue was seems to have been solved. Bed line and bump step too. 4 days fdo bs to ws. Just food for thought.

Chaos79

Reaction score
Update on the mirror turn signals: it's seems at certain angles they look dard and other angles light. It is tinted on the inside and the cover is clear. It's raining here so I'll get more pics later.

Attachments

• 20230211_134232.jpg
    20230211_134232.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 16

6of36

Reaction score
I just had another member contact me wondering how I got text updates from Ram. This is link. click, and enter your number. You will see it is a real link.

6of36

Reaction score
Congrats! They finally found whatever part it was holding you up.

lpartridge

Reaction score
Bronco44 Just got notified Vehicle Built 2/10 since you were behind me by a few. Is yours built yet? 1/16 ordered 2/10 built there, finally moving them out one by one.

bronco44

Reaction score
Bronco44 Just got notified Vehicle Built 2/10 since you were behind me by a few. Is yours built yet? 1/16 ordered 2/10 built there, finally moving them out one by one.
No notification or pizza tracker update of being built yet. With how janky their tracking system is, I didn't imagine having more info until Monday at the earliest. It is nice to see movement for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online