5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Djennings94

Reaction score
I did the same thing, night edition, off road, and air suspension...in granite. I'm D1, so I don't think it will be THAT long
As of last Saturday at least, you could still place an order for Granite even though you can't build one online anymore. You can also combine the Night Edition package with the Off Road package even though it seems you could never do that online. That's how I spec'd mine out and now the waiting is gonna be tough!

LGB24

Reaction score
Djennings94 said:
I'm D1, so I don't think it will be THAT long
1. What is "off road"? Is that a Canadian thing? I've seen Canadians on YouTube talking about "off road," but I haven't seen it on U.S. stuff. Then again, I only looked at the TRX and the Rebel, so maybe I just haven't seen it.

2. I'm night edition, Rebel, in Granite, and I went D1 in mid-December. Still waiting....

Helpfuldad

Reaction score
No, man. It would be discriminatory of you to reject your non-binary truck. You need to get a Granite Pride shirt and organize rallies against everyone who doesn’t have Granite trucks. You need to call the rest of us misogynists.
I guess we all can take solace in the fact that all these rallies and protests will undoubtedly be 'mostly peaceful' - sure they may burn down the factory and destroy all our trucks but it's for a good cause right?

lpartridge

Reaction score
I know I have no room to complain compared to how long some of you have been waiting. But boy does seeing lpartridge truck being picked for production before mine sting just a bit lol VIN is only 55 after mine so probably ordered within a few hours of each other. Either way, congratulations @lpartridge! I am incredibly jealous.
I know I have no room to complain compared to how long some of you have been waiting. But boy does seeing lpartridge truck being picked for production before mine sting just a bit lol VIN is only 55 after mine so probably ordered within a few hours of each other. Either way, congratulations @lpartridge! I am incredibly jealous.
Sorry about that I was just as surprised too. I ordered it I think on the 16 th January didn’t expect this to happen this soon maybe because I ordered the new Elite Edition maybe.

bronco44

Reaction score
Sorry about that I was just as surprised too. I ordered it I think on the 16 th January didn’t expect this to happen this soon maybe because I ordered the new Elite Edition maybe.
No worries at all. I'm glad some of us are getting through the process quickly! The Excel sheet says you also got a white 4x2 which probably plays into it as well. White seems to be their easiest color to produce (at least that's what I tell myself)

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
Mines on the train, and not expected to me until 2/28. I'm guessing its gonna sit in Tampa for awhile before hitching a ride to me. Its currently passing though TN.

LGB24

Reaction score
Found 837 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @TACKLEBOX

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
501170 @AtvdinnerFRAME
3/7/2023​
MELaramie
503701 @TACKLEBOXXX
1​
3/9/2023​
VirginiaBlackLimited
If @TACKLEBOX has a WS, is in VA, and has an estimated arrival date of 3/9, that probably doesn't bode well for my estimated 2/26 delivery date in VA when I don't have a WS yet. I'm hoping mine just shows up magically like @mainjet

Chaos79

Reaction score
Mines on the train, and not expected to me until 2/28. I'm guessing its gonna sit in Tampa for awhile before hitching a ride to me. Its currently passing though TN.
Did you find out the location through POC?

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score
If @TACKLEBOX has a WS, is in VA, and has an estimated arrival date of 3/9, that probably doesn't bode well for my estimated 2/26 delivery date in VA when I don't have a WS yet. I'm hoping mine just shows up magically like @mainjet

My estimate that came 2 days ago was 3/9. Got a call from the dealer today it was updated to 2/15. Call your dealer..

Pclantz

Reaction score
I ordered the truck on the left min-November. It was supposed to be Delmonico Red. I had told my dealer my back up color was Ivory White. Ram said mid-December they wouldn't build a Laramie GT in Delmonico Red, and automatically switched it to Flame Red. Meanwhile, my dealer decided to place a new order for the exact same truck in the Ivory White. I started getting really into the Flame Red, but now a bigger dilemma. The mid-December order (White) is now going into production 2/14. My dealer just emailed me the update. Do I wait and see what happens with any movement on the Red, or just take the white one? Either way, I'm so excited to see something going into production! Thanks to Triple_B and Eighty for what you do....

Attachments

• RAM1Order.PNG
    RAM1Order.PNG
    185.3 KB · Views: 26
  • RAM2Order.PNG
    RAM2Order.PNG
    175.8 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread