5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

SteelHorse

Reaction score

Jeffjjones

Reaction score
How long does it take for a typical build for a limited.? The only options are bigger fuel tank, pano roof and the Limited one group.

I was in no rush for the truck. But since I ordered, I want my truck as soon as possible lol...

Chaos79

Reaction score
How long does it take for a typical build for a limited.? The only options are bigger fuel tank, pano roof and the Limited one group.

I was in no rush for the truck. But since I ordered, I want my truck as soon as possible lol...
I think since production has been moving along it would be hard to say now. When did you order your truck? and the destination will also affect the arrival time. I order in Oct, got scheduled on 15 Dec and went into production 17 Jan with an eta of 26 Feb. Maybe that helps. There are others that ordered after some of us and already have theirs.

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score

Check my signature... I ordered in Sept. Still no scheduled date. Seems like if you ordered recently your chances are good it gets built quickly.. if you pre-ordered, buckle up.. It's gonna be awhile.

StickVA

Reaction score
Found 1195 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @StickVA, @SteelHorse

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
502612 @StickVAXX
3​
2/21/2023​
VirginiaWhiteLonghorn
504571 @SteelHorseXX
0​
2/27/2023​
South DakotaGraniteLaramie
506263 @MUCK DOGFRAME
2/25/2023​
VAPatriotLimited
It’s been a long wait. Now it’s waiting for shipping but at least there is some light. Seems like they are cranking them out at a good rate now. Hope everything gets the same good news soon.

LGB24

Reaction score
I’m just excited my wait is coming to an end. My estimated ship date is tomorrow at 1:59am. Tracker still stays scheduled. I’m sure they’ll get it out on time 🙄

motstock

Reaction score
Heard from my dealer back to D1 and I was able to change my rear axle to the 3.92. hopefully this one sticks and the truck gets built this time.

spithead051

Reaction score
Got an updated POC from my dealer this morning, still D1 with a "ship date" of 1/23. Hoping that holds true!

Goodone

Reaction score
Just got a Pizza Tracker update - in production on 18 JAN with a delivery ETA of 24 FEB. It did not move on this tracker, but looks to be moving now in production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got a Pizza Tracker update - in production on 18 JAN with a delivery ETA of 24 FEB. It did not move on this tracker, but looks to be moving now in production.
You registered your truck (on the tracker) in the TRX forum, and tripleB reported your build sheet this morning.

KevinF56

Reaction score
First time posting, but been lurking here a while. I ordered a Limited on 09/09/22. I went into D1 status on 12/14 with estimated start date of Jan. 11th, but on Jan. 12th my dealer emailed me saying my truck got pushed back to Jan. 25th on the most recent POC. 502 is my vin group if it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread