5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Just called my salesman and he said the truck is D1 and waiting to be shipped. My questions are:
1. Does D1 mean the truck is completely built and waiting on shipping?
2. On my tracker it still shows I’m scheduled to be built since 12-15. Could my tracker be that far behind or is my salesman selling me a dream here? Lol
so why didn't the dealer send a copy of the poc?

do not believe these people get it in writing via the poc

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@triple_B I have a ? next to status and ETA in the tracker sheet. Did I submit something wrong?
You only supplied a VIN, which is fine and the only required piece of information. I will still notify you of starting production and being completed for shipping from that. If you want to see the status (which is what you will see yourself on the RAMTRACKER or Pizza Tracker) then you also needed to provide the last name and VON from your order as well. I will then include your status and ETA. You left those two fields blank the first time, if you want to add them just resubmit your registration and it will get updated on my end.

Chaos79

Reaction score
so why didn't the dealer send a copy of the poc?

do not believe these people get it in writing via the poc
My dealership didn't provide me with another POC either. Just gave me updated info. I'm sure it's because they don't understand or don't want me to see something

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
the on line sticker never has this information it also does not have the dealer
The online window stickers are available to the general public - it would be a bad idea to provide specifics like the buyer’s name.

bikemancs

Reaction score
My online one did not have my name, but when the truck came I was pleasantly surprised that the real sticker did! (y)
I made sure they carefully removed it and handed to me intact 🙂
My sticker didn't come with the truck... :cry:

I have a feeling it was a rush to get it out of the factory before vacation or something odd happened in transit.

Morriss

Reaction score
Things are moving faster than expected. Tracker changed to production has started. Now just have to decide by Feb if I’m flying to Louisiana to drive back to NY or just getting the truck shipped.

Attachments

• EA6FCE9A-A3B3-4CA6-A908-8C4C91916A4F.jpeg
    EA6FCE9A-A3B3-4CA6-A908-8C4C91916A4F.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 45

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
My sticker didn't come with the truck... :cry:

I have a feeling it was a rush to get it out of the factory before vacation or something odd happened in transit.
it is a federal law that the monroney be with every new vehicle sold in the usa

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 746 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @ObiRedKenobi

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
500981 @Dietz5285FRAME
2/5/2023​
OHPatriotLimited
503506 @coldhammerFRAME
2/13/2023​
LAPatriotLimited
503729 @ObiRedKenobiXX
28​
1/21/2023​
GeorgiaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
504229 @KevinnFRAME
2/13/2023​
LALimited
504633 @JayDubzyFRAME
2/22/2023​
WAGraniteLimited

motstock

Reaction score
@triple_B, apologize if this has been asked and answered. Just curious what the average time is between BStoWS. thanks in advance for all the work and tracking you do here.

mainjet

Reaction score
Things are moving faster than expected. Tracker changed to production has started. Now just have to decide by Feb if I’m flying to Louisiana to drive back to NY or just getting the truck shipped.
What does your tracker say for estimated delivery? You ordered a couple weeks after mine but you caught right up! I have an estimated ship date of Feb 6

lzj

Reaction score
My dealer sent me poc this morning. It moved from D1 back to D status but still showing 1/12 as estimated ship date. Now my dealer got confused and I am anxious…. Ordered 9/9 went to D1 on 12/15, estimated ship date “Today (not gonna happen)”

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
My dealer sent me poc this morning. It moved from D1 back to D status but still showing 1/12 as estimated ship date. Now my dealer got confused and I am anxious…. Ordered 9/9 went to D1 on 12/15, estimated ship date “Today (not gonna happen)”
we have seen this happen before.
most we can guess is parts did not show up and they pushed you back in hope parts show up.

the logistics of building these trucks is a nightmare because they do not want to keep very many parts on hand

lzj

Reaction score
we have seen this happen before.
most we can guess is parts did not show up and they pushed you back in hope parts show up.

the logistics of building these trucks is a nightmare because they do not want to keep very many parts on hand
Thank you for explaining the situation. I ordered limited, ram box, night edition, 3.92 rear axis ratio, 35 gallon tank. Just Curious which one is missing. Hope they will get the parts soon. No idea if I can get my truck before March or not.

LGB24

Reaction score
Did your pizza tracker change, or does it still say "Scheduled"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/