5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Chaos79

Reaction score

Chaos79

Reaction score
1673385520746.png
"Special Scheduling Condition VII" that explains it. the rest doesn't make much sense unless this is Fleet order from Avis Budget Rent-a-Car

Kevinn

Reaction score
while we're on the subject of stupid questions, I have one of my own.
Anyone tip their transporters? Is this common practice? Curious if I should, now that I'm getting a little closer to receiving.

LGB24

Reaction score
Can someone please tell RAM to go back and start working on group 502....plz oh plz :)
What dealership did you order from (I assume in VA)? I’m in VA and ordered from Farrish.

Helpfuldad

Reaction score
Crickets for me too - I ordered a Longhorn back in August. About ready to just give up and buy a Limited from the lot. It won't have all that we ordered but this is just kinda ridiculous now.

I hate living in this new communist society where everything is in short supply and the waiting is so long. How do I get into the Politburo so I can get the good stuff like The Big Guy? Heck, I'd even settle for some good ice cream at this point...

StickVA

Reaction score
Crickets for me too - I ordered a Longhorn back in August. About ready to just give up and buy a Limited from the lot. It won't have all that we ordered but this is just kinda ridiculous now.

I hate living in this new communist society where everything is in short supply and the waiting is so long. How do I get into the Politburo so I can get the good stuff like The Big Guy? Heck, I'd even settle for some good ice cream at this point...
Well it’s not like they aren’t building Longhorns. According to the Ram Tracker they built 30 today. BTW. Like your “special edition” Ram. Lol.

LGB24

Reaction score
Yes, VA. I ordered from Koons
Nice. Maybe ours will come on the same truck. I was gonna order from Koons, and I called the sales guy twice. He told me each time he’d call me back about a custom order but never did.

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
The TRX is badass, but I can’t get around the 5 mpg, especially with Brandon’s gas prices and the need for premium gas. Plus, it doesn’t have Ramboxes, which I love.
I saw one of those at the dealership yesterday. It had sparkly flakes in the paint! That was a very big truck. I didn't know how big those damn things are until you stand up next to one. It's no wonder you guys can't get over 5 Mi a gallon was something that big but she sounded awesome when she got fired up in front of me.
I tried talking to one of the service managers yesterday about what the price would be to put a 33 gallon tank in this one and he told me they have no service manual for the 2023s yet and that I should ask again in about a month. Sounds like BS to me, as I told him that I'd seen on YouTube, and on the other thread here on 5th gen that it can be done, at least on a 22. I guess we'll see how it goes. Sure wish I had clicked that little box for the $445 though:-( a lesson for those of you looking to build put the 33 gallon on you won't be sorry:) otherwise, she's still a badass backcountry!

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
Long story short test a water puddle before you drive threw it in FL. I thought it was just a little puddle not a 3ft sand hole so 2wd was the wrong thing to drive threw it with. Went to put in 3wd and the truck said nope. And a rock slashed my tire also.
That is not good bro. And did I miss the update later on that you are not able to get above 1500 RPM? Why would that be? Is there something wrong with the transfer case?

Users who are viewing this thread