5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Sako458Lott

Reaction score
I was always told "there are no stupid questions" but here is a stupid question. What does the acronym POC stand for? Thanks

HazMatt

Reaction score
I was always told "there are no stupid questions" but here is a stupid question. What does the acronym POC stand for? Thanks
Priced Order Confirmation. Basically a sheet that has all the vehicle order details including the options chosen, vehicle order number (VON), VIN, etc. It also has the order status and estimated ship date if available.

mainjet

Reaction score
Priced Order Confirmation. I wondered the same thing when I got in here. Finally figured it out.

Chaos79

Reaction score
Hey my Pizza Tracker just moved to "in production Jan. 9". This is a good day for me. I hope it doesn't get stolen.:sneaky:
Nice!! The chicken chose you! You ordered you truck a month after I ordered mine... so hopefully mine will show an update soon.

SteelHorse

Reaction score
Pizza tracker has never worked for my order, so I've been getting occasional POCs from my sales person. Last one I requested was 12/27 and it was D1 with a Ship Date of 1/11. Just got another today at it's in G - Trim still with a ship date of 1/11. So agreed that it does look like that shutdown was planned out for a bit.
Hopefully mines not far off, both of ours are pretty much identical and my order was roughly the week before yours but I haven't seen any movement on my tracker other than getting D1 right before Christmas 😂😂👍

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nice!! The chicken chose you! You ordered you truck a month after I ordered mine... so hopefully mine will show an update soon.
You wanna know something that will make you really angry? They've built over 2700 trucks in the 540-558 groups. But your 508-group order hasn't been touched.

mainjet

Reaction score
Hopefully mines not far off, both of ours are pretty much identical and my order was roughly the week before yours but I haven't seen any movement on my tracker other than getting D1 right before Christmas 😂😂👍
mine hadn't moved either until I got my POC today and saw it was in paint. So I went to the P-tracker and it changed! Believe me it hadn't been changed in the 30 minutes before that because I monitor it WAY MORE than a normal human should.

mainjet

Reaction score
You wanna know something that will make you really angry? They've built over 2700 trucks in the 540-558 groups. But your 508-group order hasn't been touched.

Are you an assassin? 😂 News like that, in this thread, could kill a man where he stands!😂

mainjet

Reaction score

Pizza Tracker says estimated DELIVERY date of 2/6. Hope in comes in sooner than that because I sold my daily driver today to a friend and he wants to pick it up tomorrow. So I am back to driving my 2013 Explorer until this RAM comes in.

I just bought my wife a new car so I don't want to steal that for a month before she even has permanent plates on it. :)

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score
Well.. Got my updated POC from my dealer. Last week I was D1 with estimated ship of 1/11. Now I'm D1 with estimated ship of 2/1.. Ordered my Limted back in September. Got to say, a bit of a let down it keeps getting pushed further away, especially since mine is almost identical to your's. (I'm 503 group)

LGB24

Reaction score
Well.. Got my updated POC from my dealer. Last week I was D1 with estimated ship of 1/11. Now I'm D1 with estimated ship of 2/1.. Ordered my Limted back in September. Got to say, a bit of a let down it keeps getting pushed further away, especially since mine is almost identical to your's. (I'm 503 group)
Everyone wave hi to Ram 🖕🙎‍♂️🖕

mainjet

Reaction score
I feel your pain! The great think about these charts is you can see your trucks progress. The bad thing about these charts is you can see your trucks progress

I was watching that group chart and my group was going along strong and you think "They may finish my group tonight". Then you wake up to find they didn't add a single truck to your group but they added 5 more groups to the chart representing 5000 more trucks. Next you watch as the build the crap out of those groups and your group doesn't move.

It's a real stress test they put us through. I have searched dealers on the Ram site thinking about cancelling my order and buying something that was already in. I just could never quite find exactly what I wanted.

Hang in there. It will happen.

Chaos79

Reaction score
Angry, not so much because I wouldn't know who to be angry with lol... just confused at the randomness off it all or at least the way it seems. According to the dealership it has a 19 Jan "ship date" with a middle of Feb delivery to dealer. Subject to change of course.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Angry, not so much because I wouldn't know who to be angry with lol... just confused at the randomness off it all or at least the way it seems. According to the dealership it has a 19 Jan "ship date" with a middle of Feb delivery to dealer. Subject to change of course.
Well if you're not angry then I'm not doing my job. Ok, how about this: Here's the build sheet for a truck that appears to be identical to your order. It's in the 542 group, and it was built on December 19.

Users who are viewing this thread