5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Ruger

Reaction score
There she is, ladies and gentlemen…… the few and last of her kind. 2023 ECO Diesel. She is so happy in her natural habitat, rolling thru the hills and mountains of east TN. A huge THANK YOU!!!! To triple_b, eighty, bigdodge, and anyone else that kept me sane during the order and wait process.

Attachments

• 409B02AE-DA56-43B8-95EC-DA6FA53DE32F.jpeg
    409B02AE-DA56-43B8-95EC-DA6FA53DE32F.jpeg
    299.4 KB · Views: 81
  • D8FADC57-D1E2-4CA3-8905-7B788789BB12.jpeg
    D8FADC57-D1E2-4CA3-8905-7B788789BB12.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 87

LGB24

Reaction score
There she is, ladies and gentlemen…… the few and last of her kind. 2023 ECO Diesel. She is so happy in her natural habitat, rolling thru the hills and mountains of east TN. A huge THANK YOU!!!! To triple_b, eighty, bigdodge, and anyone else that kept me sane during the order and wait process.
Nice truck!

Kumba1010

Reaction score
Looks gorgeous

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
nice truck :)

Goodone

Reaction score
98 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.

This is to be expected as these 98 were likely what was left from the day before the holiday shutdown, and if production does indeed start up today we will see those builds in tomorrows post since build sheets come out the morning after the truck goes down the main assembly line.
Question: When you are at D1, does it just go from no known ETA to built and then a ship date is set?

Chaos79

Reaction score
Is it just me or have there been no Limited Hemi trucks delivered yet? Anyone know why? Or am I just seeing it wrong...

Ruger

Reaction score
That looks like a sweet ride
Thanks, she is a great ride. Love everything about her except for the 22s she came with. Why would you put 22s on a truck with an ORP. The GT models I can understand but you cant go off roading with 22s unless you want to tear up your wheels.

HazMatt

Reaction score

Great looking truck. I've got pretty much a clone on order except Granite Crystal and a Hemi. Seeing yours makes the wait that much worse.

Only thing I wish is they would have kept the 20" wheels when you combine the Night Edition and ORG.

Ruger

Reaction score
Great looking truck. I've got pretty much a clone on order except Granite Crystal and a Hemi. Seeing yours makes the wait that much worse.

Only thing I wish is they would have kept the 20" wheels when you combine the Night Edition and ORG.
I know, so do I. Now it’s time to save up for a set of new wheels and tires in the future. After I wear this set out

Armydad72

Reaction score
was a problem actually found? or was it because of it being auto locking hubs and the fact you were stuck? Crappy to hear you had an issue so soon from receiving the truck. I miss manual locking hubs for this reason alone
The guy that does that work at the dealership called out yesterday. They are having problems finding people that will work.

mainjet

Reaction score
got some good news from my dealer. They finally sent me my POC and it shows my status as "F-Paint". Pizza tracker still shows Scheduled.

My last info from the dealer said I was D1 with a "ship date" of 1/11. The new POC shows a "ship date" of 1/12 which tells me that the maintenance shutdown was probably all figured in for a while because it only changed my production date by 1 day.

HazMatt

Reaction score
Pizza tracker has never worked for my order, so I've been getting occasional POCs from my sales person. Last one I requested was 12/27 and it was D1 with a Ship Date of 1/11. Just got another today at it's in G - Trim still with a ship date of 1/11. So agreed that it does look like that shutdown was planned out for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread