5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

spaciousgarage

Reaction score
Knightmare on the TRX forum is reporting seven trucks got stolen from SHAP. Hope it wasn’t anybody in the forums…. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Must've been mine :ROFLMAO: Everyone I was listed with on @triple_B tracker update earlier this week has received Build Sheets and is moving on through the process. I was stuck in FRAME since the weekend and now don't see a status at all! LOL, that'd be my luck

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
Man! this is confusing
Dealer has it as a 295 dollar option for the Laramie, but it does not show on the Ram website. I thought about just changing order to a limited, but since September of 2022 the base price of the trucks has risen. Has anyone else noticed this? Also looked into changing to a Rebel but it is not available in the 6'4" bed. I need the bed space for the 2 E-bikes and the golf cart sitting on Mad Ramps.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Must've been mine :ROFLMAO: Everyone I was listed with on @triple_B tracker update earlier this week has received Build Sheets and is moving on through the process. I was stuck in FRAME since the weekend and now don't see a status at all! LOL, that'd be my luck
Same situation with a TRX forum member back in February. Here’s what Knightmare (aka Butter da Great) posted back then:

Sounds like the truck had a paint issue to me and they moved it to the hidden status codes in the factory. I've helped a few people last year with the same issue. The plant has an internal body shop to fix body issues, if they can't fix it, they'll just assign you a new vin, and build another truck.

Only way your truck would of been out of the building to get stolen is if it went thru the entire build, which usually takes place a day after paint, and you made to either I or J status

vetobe

Reaction score
Just talked with the dealer. My vehicle is scheduled for production around 1/12/2023 and they stated that it would be 5-7 weeks after that for delivery to the dealer. My question is why does it take a month to get made once scheduled for production? Do they shut down for the holidays and if so, from when to when?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just talked with the dealer. My vehicle is scheduled for production around 1/12/2023 and they stated that it would be 5-7 weeks after that for delivery to the dealer. My question is why does it take a month to get made once scheduled for production? Do they shut down for the holidays and if so, from when to when?
It has typically always been about 3 weeks from the time you’re scheduled to the time you’re in production. Yours is a little further out, but it could be because of the holiday shut downs. I’m not sure what days they’re not working, but I seem to recall that there was an entire week last Christmas that they didn’t produce any trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online