5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

coldhammer

Reaction score
Yeah, there were on-and-off restrictions on the power-folding mirrors for a few months. They didn't advertise the change, but suddenly trucks were being converted from "Level 2" to "Level B".

But the biggest scandal last year was the intermittent reports of missing foam cup holders for the doors. You wanna talk about pissed? Woo, there were villagers with torches at the gates of SHAP because of that.
When I went into the dealer to possibly set up a replacement to the truck that got set on fire, they tried to give me the "same thing", but I noticed it was missing a few of the bells and whistles my '21 had, including the heated rear seats. I looked at the rep and said she was crazy if she thought I was going to spend more for what was less than what I had before and walked out.

DiezNutz

Reaction score
Welp, looks like I got ahead of myself on this news. Those reports were for 2022 orders that had been stuck at the plant without the old clusters. Those are NOT 2023 trucks with digital clusters.

False alarm - my bad.
1671054222531.png
Playing with my digital cluster is like playing with my emotions, Smokey :D

J/k. I appreciate all of the great info you and BBB provide! 🍺

spaciousgarage

Reaction score
Found 281 Window Stickers tonight. None of them were forum members.

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
502479 @spaciousgarageFRAME
1/20/2023​
CAWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar

What the actual fuhhh?! Kinda just funny at this point. Half a dozen other forum members seemed to have come & gone in the time I've been stuck in FRAME purgatory. I just hope it's because they're stacking dimes on those welds and inspecting everything with that extra-special care :ROFLMAO:

Oh well, I had to wait a few months for my last toy and it's been 1000% worth it so I hope this is the same. I just need a truck before my son shows up a couple weeks after the Ram is supposed to be here!!!

Side note...I've received daily calls from an "e-concierge" claiming to be from Ram, who I promptly hung up on. Any reason why this call could be holding up my build progress? I would assume if it were something major the dealership would be reaching out....

ELLIOTRIDE_20221012_115-2.jpg

Last edited:

HARDWATERFLYER

Reaction score
After reading through these replies saying the 12" digital cluster is now an option on the Laramie it is disappointing that the Laramie being built for me didn't have a shot at ordering that option, I assumed it was standard. However I will keep the 2023 anyway as I really enjoy driving my current 2020 Laramie. Tires and oil changes no other issues. Thankyou Forum members for providing up to date informstion.

Ruger

Reaction score
After reading through these replies saying the 12" digital cluster is now an option on the Laramie it is disappointing that the Laramie being built for me didn't have a shot at ordering that option, I assumed it was standard. However I will keep the 2023 anyway as I really enjoy driving my current 2020 Laramie. Tires and oil changes no other issues. Thankyou Forum members for providing up to date informstion.
I’m in the same boat but am truely happy with my ordered. Best case scenario is I will try and use this issue to get the dealer to knock a few bucks off the final price 🤞

spithead051

Reaction score
Noticed a bunch of trucks with the 12" cluster are marked as shipped on the chart this morning. Is that accurate info?

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
I was always under the impression that Limited could only be ordered with either ORG or Night Edition, not both. I see a lot of Night Edition Limiteds in my area but none with ORG.

cliffsta

Reaction score
Noticed a bunch of trucks with the 12" cluster are marked as shipped on the chart this morning. Is that accurate info?

18 Rebels and 160 Limiteds have shipped if I’m reading the chart correctly….. is this accurate?

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
I added the power running boards about a month ago and dealer called and said they were added to my order. I also received the confirmation letter with casE number from Ram Cares which I will attach. 76CFB869-CE49-4B44-A408-C3580C10FF22.jpeg
My order is in limbo so I also contacted dealer and Ram Cares about changing out the standard 7” digital dash display to the 12” for the optional msrp cost of 295 dollars.

cliffsta

Reaction score
A whole bunch of folks on the TRX forum are reporting status change to KZ and their Domino’s trackers have updated, as well. Exciting times!

Morriss

Reaction score
I would like to input my Vin on this tracker but there’s no hyperlink to click on via phone. Is this something I have to sign up for an actual computer?

Users who are viewing this thread