5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Armydad72

Reaction score
I already reported your build sheet, meaning you started production. I wont repost your build sheet every time but only those members that have status code changes or are in Production waiting on a build sheet in the next day or two.

The next post for you will be the evening that your truck is completed and I will tag you with a link to your Window Sticker meaning the truck is ready to ship to your dealer.

As a side note though: Your truck has the new digital center cluster and there is a delay on all trucks with that new dash so NO trucks with it have been completed and shipped yet, currently just under 10,000 of them built and waiting to be finished so it may be a while before you see the next update.
Thank you for the update. Means a ton.

DiezNutz

Reaction score
My order was confirmed on Nov-27-2022. I realize I have a long way to go; however, should I be concerned that it hasn't been updated to scheduled yet? The only reason I ask is it seems like many that I have seen on the forum have gone from confirmed to scheduled within a couple days. I know I really need to just stop checking every day but I can't help myself. ;)
It took mine almost 2 months to be scheduled, but a lot of that was waiting on 2023 production to actually ramp up.
People are going from ordered-to-scheduled in a couple of days now, really?
That's... aggravating 😅

DiezNutz

Reaction score
You know what else is crazy is that you go on the RAM web page and still build a 2022. Can't build a 2023 but can't order a 2022.
Since we're grumbling about lagging website issues, I'll give you another (mild) annoyance...
I *still* can't look up my VIN and get the exact Payload capacity of my truck, it says No Vehicle found. And yet, it has a Build Sheet now, it's not like they don't know, lol.
Sure, I have a pretty good idea what it will be from researching similar-optioned existing trucks, but it's the principle. Maybe once the Window Sticker hits. Maybe (?)
Sometime before I'm able to read it off the doorjamb sticker myself would be nice 😅

mainjet

Reaction score
Since we're grumbling about lagging website issues, I'll give you another (mild) annoyance...
I *still* can't look up my VIN and get the exact Payload capacity of my truck, it says No Vehicle found. And yet, it has a Build Sheet now, it's not like they don't know, lol.
Sure, I have a pretty good idea what it will be from researching similar-optioned existing trucks, but it's the principle. Maybe once the Window Sticker hits. Maybe (?)
Sometime before I'm able to read it off the doorjamb sticker myself would be nice 😅
It feels like the Seinfeld episode of the soup nazi. I step up and very stoically say “delmonico red RAM Limited” , then I move over in line and wait to see what I get. Otherwise…NO RAM FOR YOU, GET OUT OF MY DEALERSHIP!”.
:LOL:

HARDWATERFLYER

Reaction score
I see my Laramie is being built due at the dealership 01/08/23. According to the build spec sheet it will come with the 12" dash cluster, and Night Edition with 22' All Terrain tires with the ORG. Also level 2 (P2) will have 12" Nav. No window sticker to see if it is built according to the spec sheet. Hoping it is good info.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I see my Laramie is being built due at the dealership 01/08/23. According to the build spec sheet it will come with the 12" dash cluster, and Night Edition with 22' All Terrain tires with the ORG. Also level 2 (P2) will have 12" Nav. No window sticker to see if it is built according to the spec sheet. Hoping it is good info.
Your truck doesn't have a build sheet yet. What "build spec sheet" are you referring to? The POC?

LGB24

Reaction score
It took mine almost 2 months to be scheduled, but a lot of that was waiting on 2023 production to actually ramp up.
People are going from ordered-to-scheduled in a couple of days now, really?
That's... aggravating 😅
It's even more aggravating that some of us have been waiting for 3.5 months and the wait goes on...

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Do you show updates for all members when it does update?
you can also see your info on the chart here

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Would you mind posting up a screenshot of your POC that shows you were supposed to get the 12" digital cluster? That would help definitively show that they sold you one thing, and provided another.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1022 Build Sheets found today. 5 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Kumba1010, @azeigler750, @HARDWATERFLYER, @bertleywjh, @ObiRedKenobi

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
501430 @Kumba1010XN/ALouisianaGraniteLaramie
501469 @azeigler750X
1/17/2023​
PennsylvaniaRedLaramie
501524 @HARDWATERFLYERX
1/8/2023​
MinnesotaBlackLaramie
502479 @spaciousgarageFRAME
1/20/2023​
CAWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
503122 @bertleywjhXN/AVirginiaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
503729 @ObiRedKenobiX
1/20/2023​
GeorgiaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar

HARDWATERFLYER

Reaction score
Thankyou "Eighty" for that info. The 12" cluster is not a deal breaker for me. I am glad to see the Adaptive CC is there and the 12" Nav screen.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
On a side note, it looks like granite and silver trucks are back in production!

1671035297260.png

ObiRedKenobi

Reaction score
1022 Build Sheets found today. 5 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Kumba1010, @azeigler750, @HARDWATERFLYER, @bertleywjh, @ObiRedKenobi

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
501430 @Kumba1010XN/ALouisianaGraniteLaramie
501469 @azeigler750X
1/17/2023​
PennsylvaniaRedLaramie
501524 @HARDWATERFLYERX
1/8/2023​
MinnesotaBlackLaramie
502479 @spaciousgarageFRAME
1/20/2023​
CAWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
503122 @bertleywjhXN/AVirginiaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
503729 @ObiRedKenobiX
1/20/2023​
GeorgiaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
Yahoo that made my day. Thank you

Atvdinner

Reaction score
They are producing Laramies. White doesn't seem to be an issue. Don't have the 12 cluster issue. Orderd 8-25. Vin group 501. I know I've complained about this allot and probably will untill I see any update. I know I'm trying to Mae sense of this nonsensical production. However! I can't help but wonder if maybe it's something else in my order that's stopping it from being scheduled? Who know.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Reports are coming in (on the TRX forum) that trucks are being shipped - with the 12" cluster. I haven't seen anyone confirm this yet from their dealers, but the Ram website tracker is listing them as shipped. Anyone on this forum with a build sheet and the 12" digital cluster seeing the same?

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
IMG_2909.jpeg
Not sure what I need to do in setting under gmail to make this tracker work. I also called dealer and the 12" cluster is a 245 dollar option. I ordered a crew cab Laramie 4x4 with the 6'4" bed and still not in production according to dealer, I asked him to contact whomever as I wanted the 12" cluster or to cancel order and I will just order a Limited. When we built truck I did not see this option back on September, 21st.

mainjet

Reaction score
Reports are coming in (on the TRX forum) that trucks are being shipped - with the 12" cluster. I haven't seen anyone confirm this yet from their dealers, but the Ram website tracker is listing them as shipped. Anyone on this forum with a build sheet and the 12" digital cluster seeing the same?
Is the 12" cluster in the dash or is it laying on the seat with an "IOU installation" note attached?

Users who are viewing this thread