5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

mainjet

Reaction score
Just crazy every year then. Well that seems normal:unsure:

i don’t really like being kind of confused or unsure about exactly what will be on your $78k truck. Sure you can figure it out if you poke around enough but it’s not very reassuring.

rcsnow82

Reaction score
I’m confused. I ordered the Rebel with the night edition package. My POC says “18 x 8.0 wheels.” Doesn’t that mean 18” wheels?

View attachment 146013
Night Edition on the Rebel is different. You'll get the blacked out 18" wheels as they don't do the 20" or 22" with the Rebel. Go to the following link and scroll all the way to the bottom and all of the wheels on 2023's for the different trims are explained:

LGB24

Reaction score
Night Edition on the Rebel is different. You'll get the blacked out 18" wheels as they don't do the 20" or 22" with the Rebel. Go to the following link and scroll all the way to the bottom and all of the wheels on 2023's for the different trims are explained:

Awesome - thanks!

Ruger

Reaction score

rcsnow82.........thanks for the link with the wheels and trim package but it made matters even more confusioning because it has the Laramie night addition with ORP coming with 20s. Im going to try and work it out with the dealer first

gumbo2000

Reaction score
My order was confirmed on Nov-27-2022. I realize I have a long way to go; however, should I be concerned that it hasn't been updated to scheduled yet? The only reason I ask is it seems like many that I have seen on the forum have gone from confirmed to scheduled within a couple days. I know I really need to just stop checking every day but I can't help myself. ;)

spithead051

Reaction score
My order was confirmed on Nov-27-2022. I realize I have a long way to go; however, should I be concerned that it hasn't been updated to scheduled yet? The only reason I ask is it seems like many that I have seen on the forum have gone from confirmed to scheduled within a couple days. I know I really need to just stop checking every day but I can't help myself. ;)

I ordered 8/30/22 and have not been scheduled. There is a guy who sits in a closet at the factory and clicks a random number generator and that is the next truck to get scheduled. There is literally zero logic.

Ruger

Reaction score
Gumbo... Just keep checking all you want. Everyone on here is a Ram-addict look for their trucks, so join the club. It will be very slow and painful at first then it will start rolling for you. Good luck and hang in there

rcsnow82

Reaction score
rcsnow82.........thanks for the link with the wheels and trim package but it made matters even more confusioning because it has the Laramie night addition with ORP coming with 20s. Im going to try and work it out with the dealer first
Sorry I missed that at the link. Good luck with it!

motstock

Reaction score
I ordered 8/30/22 and have not been scheduled. There is a guy who sits in a closet at the factory and clicks a random number generator and that is the next truck to get scheduled. There is literally zero logic.
LOL, there has to be a method to the madness, right?

Armydad72

Reaction score

cliffsta

Reaction score
FWIW the MOPAR YouTube channel just posted the 2023 Ram 1500 how-to playlist. Probably just a rehash of last year’s videos… or maybe it’s a sign!!! *puts on tinfoil hat*

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you show updates for all members when it does update?
I already reported your build sheet, meaning you started production. I wont repost your build sheet every time but only those members that have status code changes or are in Production waiting on a build sheet in the next day or two.

The next post for you will be the evening that your truck is completed and I will tag you with a link to your Window Sticker meaning the truck is ready to ship to your dealer.

As a side note though: Your truck has the new digital center cluster and there is a delay on all trucks with that new dash so NO trucks with it have been completed and shipped yet, currently just under 10,000 of them built and waiting to be finished so it may be a while before you see the next update.

Kumba1010

Reaction score
I already reported your build sheet, meaning you started production. I wont repost your build sheet every time but only those members that have status code changes or are in Production waiting on a build sheet in the next day or two.

The next post for you will be the evening that your truck is completed and I will tag you with a link to your Window Sticker meaning the truck is ready to ship to your dealer.

As a side note though: Your truck has the new digital center cluster and there is a delay on all trucks with that new dash so NO trucks with it have been completed and shipped yet, currently just under 10,000 of them built and waiting to be finished so it may be a while before you see the next update.
triple_B any idea why not a single Laramie has been shipped? According to your chart, (thank you for that) more than 2500 have been built with the 7" cluster but none has been shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread