5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Ruger

Reaction score
I ordered a 2023 Limited with the ORG and it came with 20's. When sitting at the dealer computer, I had to select 22" for over $2K to add them to my order...
I verify it with my original POC, when I get home but I know I didn’t special order 22s. Rather have 20s. I’m just going off what the BS says. If it does show up with 22s I’ll see if the dealer can swap them out.

Armydad72

Reaction score
I risk sounding dumb here, but I have to ask. I too ordered a laramie and assumed (based of nothing more than the fact I haven't seen one single update) that it would be come with the 12'' cluster. I read on the trx from that they wernt not expect to come with them according to one of the charts. I did some digging on my poc and say a few entries about a display, three different times.
12 inch touch screen display
U connect 5 nav 12.0 display (USA)
Disassociate touch screen display.

My question is, wouldn't the new cluster be in the POC or am I just dumb and not understanding my poc?
I know on my 2023 Rebel GT order I am getting it. I Just saw the actual build sheet and it has it. Hope that helps.

Ruger

Reaction score
The wheels appear to be all over the place. I find 463 Laramies with the Off Road Group.
15 of them have the "22x9.0 forged wheels"
366 of them have the "20x9.0 premium painted/polished wheels"
6 of them have the "20x9.0 prem painted whls w/inserts"
76 of them have the "18x8.0 Aluminum Base Painted Wheels"
Eighty, thanks for looking into it. I guess it’s just going to be a wait and see kind-of-thing. Either way it’s getting built and taking it home.

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score
I verify it with my original POC, when I get home but I know I didn’t special order 22s. Rather have 20s. I’m just going off what the BS says. If it does show up with 22s I’ll see if the dealer can swap them out.
I ordered a 2023 Limited with ORG in Sept. I never special ordered 22"s but the little summary sheet they gave me said 22". I would rather have 20"s but I'll probably by after market within a month and get what I really want and sell the OEM stuff.

spithead051

Reaction score
You know what else is crazy is that you go on the RAM web page and still build a 2022. Can't build a 2023 but can't order a 2022.

Seems they are a month or two behind start of production before the build page does up. Meanwhile they are building 23's going to dealer inventory so shoppers can touch them because that makes sense over updating the damn site. :rolleyes:

You can get a sneak peek on the Canada RAM Trucks site, they have the 23 builder up but no pictures.

rcsnow82

Reaction score
Ruger...you have the Night Edition I see? I believe 22" wheels are standard with that regardless of the ORP.

bikemancs

Reaction score
So, is "CLUSTER 7.0" TFT COLOR DISPLAY" the full digital dash display cluster?

If so. I'm guessing I got it with the technology package or the Level 2 package.

Ruger

Reaction score
Ruger...you have the Night Edition I see? I believe 22" wheels are standard with that regardless of the ORP.
I believe that you are right. The night edition overrides the ORP wheels I guess. I thought it was the other way around. So that just means I’m going to have to sell or trade them because I’d rather have 20s.

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
I believe that you are right. The night edition overrides the ORP wheels I guess. I thought it was the other way around. So that just means I’m going to have to sell or trade them because I’d rather have 20s.
Yes, night edition is 22”

ObiRedKenobi

Reaction score
If I read that right you're in tn I'm in ga with the big horn night edition. It's got the 20 inch wheels. I'd trade straight up

Users who are viewing this thread