5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm curious - where do you get your information?
Both of those pieces of information are in the daily chart update. Not the extra bit you added about the clusters, but the colors and models are included.

J.A.S.

Reaction score
I have a vin #, on the Dec 2 it got scheduled. how do find out when the schedule time is?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a vin #, on the Dec 2 it got scheduled. how do find out when the schedule time is?
Ask your dealer for an updated POC, it will have the most current and accurate information available for your order. If you have your VON you can check it on RAMTRUCKS.com but that has been proven to be behind at times.

J.A.S.

Reaction score
Ask your dealer for an updated POC, it will have the most current and accurate information available for your order. If you have your VON you can check it on RAMTRUCKS.com but that has been proven to be behind at times.
I have the von and have been watching it. just showed scheduled for production, doesn't tell when. Thanks for your response.

ObiRedKenobi

Reaction score
Got an email from my sales guy that mine is scheduled for production 12/15. It's granite so if there are issues with that color maybe they're getting it sorted out by then or at least hoping they have it sorted.

spaciousgarage

Reaction score
4 Back Countries popped up this morning.
Any idea if it's possible to identify the VINs on those 4 BackCountrys even if they haven't signed up for @triple_B list? I'm hoping I'm among those 4, but the competitive side of me want's to know if mine will be the FIRST 2023 BHBC off the line, or if @bikemancs or the other 2 beat me :LOL: stupid I know, but that's just who I am!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Any idea if it's possible to identify the VINs on those 4 BackCountrys even if they haven't signed up for @triple_B list? I'm hoping I'm among those 4, but the competitive side of me want's to know if mine will be the FIRST 2023 BHBC off the line, or if @bikemancs or the other 2 beat me :LOL: stupid I know, but that's just who I am!
1C6SRFFT1PN501082
1C6SRFFT8PN502746
1C6SRFFTXPN504787
1C6SRFFTXPN510041

DIRTRIDER

Reaction score
Ordered a flame red ,night edition ,big horn, built and shipped and a white, night edition, Rebel currently being built according to the website , on 9/7/22 ,supposed to be at dealer mid January .

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 273 Window Stickers tonight. None of them were forum members.

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score
I'm starting to think a lot of forum members are getting the digital cluster and there might be something to the rumor of delays due to fitment.

(Ordered a 2023 Limited black night edition, level 1 , sunroof, 3.92 gears, 33 gal tank, offroad group, bed utility package ---- Confirmed Sept 23)

Users who are viewing this thread