5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

cliffsta

Reaction score
Hi, I've been looking on both sites (this and TRX) for an update on the 2023 cluster issue, not sure if I missed it. Is there any news on this? Should we assume that uncompleted 2023's are piling up until we hear that it's resolved? TIA

I noticed that all the trucks shipped so far are BH or Tradesman. Which probably have the old cluster. Nothing above a BH has shipped. So I suspect the gauge cluster issue has yet to be resolved. Just my .02

Ruger

Reaction score
Congrats nolz7! You got the golden ticket….. hopefully I’ll be the next member in Tennessee to get one. 🤞

FYRSTIX

Reaction score
I assume all of you who put in an order did so at a dealership, yes? I don't see a 2023 Build and Price on the RAM website.

ObiRedKenobi

Reaction score
Yes at the dealer. It's not available on the website yet. I ordered mine 9/24

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 84 Window Stickers tonight. None of them were forum members.

George M

Reaction score

MrWeatherman

Reaction score
I am sorry, but I just looked at the 2023 Ram Tracker from the TRX forum, and I am jealous I did not get a TRX. I’m close enough to order a Limited, but I did not realize how many members ordered a TRX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am sorry, but I just looked at the 2023 Ram Tracker from the TRX forum, and I am jealous I did not get a TRX. I’m close enough to order a Limited, but I did not realize how many members ordered a TRX.

That’s all from the TRX forum. Lots of needy people there, anxiously waiting for their TRX’s.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 29 Window Stickers tonight. None of them were forum members.

MrWeatherman

Reaction score
That’s all from the TRX forum. Lots of needy people there, anxiously waiting for their TRX’s.

Lol got it. Are we incorporated in that form that was made or do we have a separate one, because my info is on that list.

Users who are viewing this thread