5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

LGB24

Reaction score
Sorry y’all are having to wait so long! It’s definitely worth the wait, I LOVE my ‘23 Rebel.
I'm chompin at the bit. I ordered it with the G/T package, and I have found myself sitting around watching videos of the exhaust sounds. What a sad state of affairs...

cliffsta

Reaction score
Quick question for those that got a 2023 Rebel…

I think I’m going crazy. I could have sworn that the front grab handles were leather wrapped. I got my windows tinted at a shop and noticed that one of the grab handles was scratched but then I realized that there was no leather wrapping. Does the ‘23 Rebel come with the wrapping?
Nope. Mine is just the plastic. I’m glad to have a driver’s grab handle. My Silverado didn’t. 🙄

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody else call those Jesus bars, or is it just me?

spithead051

Reaction score
Doesn't appear so. My TRX has wrapped handles, and the build sheet lists "Driver/Psngr Assist Handles, Wrapped".

But out of the 2,379 Rebel build sheets for 2023, none of them include that phrase. They just list "Driver/Passenger Assist Handles".
Conversely, all of the 4,425 Limited build sheets (for 2023) list "Driver/Psngr Assists Handles, Wrapped".
No Laramies have them, but all Longhorns have them.

Eighty, do any of the 2022 Rebel build sheets show them as wrapped? From what I can find I don't see it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Eighty, do any of the 2022 Rebel build sheets show them as wrapped? From what I can find I don't see it.
I already deleted most of the 2022 build sheets (hard drive space issue). But of the few I have, it doesn’t show the wrapped handles.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 713 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Dietz5285, @Jingalls1000, @Scout4

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
500981 @Dietz5285XX
3​
2/8/2023​
OhioPatriotLimited
501498 @ads357FRAME
2/6/2023​
MISilverLaramie
501587 @Jingalls1000XX
3​
2/12/2023​
MinnesotaWhiteLimited
502275 @Scout4XX
0​
2/17/2023​
LouisianaIvoryLimited
542801 @jrip16FRAME
2/25/2023​
TNBlackRebel

mainjet

Reaction score
I notice that some of those Limited window stickers show the 33 gal. Tank as standard equipment and others show it as an option. Why is that?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I notice that some of those Limited window stickers show the 33 gal. Tank as standard equipment and others show it as an option. Why is that?
I think if you get the longer bed the 33 Gal tank is standard.
That is correct, standard on the longbed but optional on the shortbed with a 48% take rate currently. Of the 4326 shortbed limiteds built to date 2076 of them have added the optional 33 gallon tank

mainjet

Reaction score
I think if you get the longer bed the 33 Gal tank is standard.
Oh ok. I think I remember that being discussed before either about the tank or something else that is standard when you get the long bed. I forget about that bed making a difference.

I figured RAM was making it a special gift to some people just to **** off other people. Kind of like how they run production.:devilish:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like another attempted theft at SHAP overnight. This time, they caught some of the thieves. From the Scanner of Warren Facebook page:

Breaking News
Several Rams were attempted to be stolen from the FCA plant at 17 and Van **** . No vehicles made it out of the lot. Multiple suspects have been taken into custody. Units are searching the area by the railroad tracks for a couple suspects that made it out of the plant . A couple patrol cars were damaged in the incident. Heavy police presence by multiple jurisdictions on scene.
Warren PD was able to stop a black Impala that was in the area with 3 suspects inside.
Great job all officers involved

1673965719882.png

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
Ordered from Koons on Friday. Their email said expect 6-8 weeks for delivery. Came here to see how that time compared to what people were really seeing and saw that it's more like 6-8 months. Just went back and re-read the email and it's 6-8 weeks once it hits production...consider my dreams shattered. But I look forward to refreshing my pizza tracker every few minutes with the rest of you!
All I can tell you brother is don't fall down that rabbit hole too far. It will drive you crazy trust me and some of the other guys on here. Most of us who already have our trucks have little hair to show for the time we spent refreshing that Pizza Tracker. One day it will pop up as a TBD, after that it's all downhill for a few months. Good luck brother!

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
Tracker finally updated to shipped. What’s generally been the amount of time from “shipped” to landed at dealer? View attachment 149028
I guess it kind of depends on where you live man. I mean you can follow along from page one and get a feel for how progress goes. Otherwise keeping in contact with your dealership is still going to be the best call. Good luck to you that's a nice looking truck.

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
Looks like another attempted theft at SHAP overnight. This time, they caught some of the thieves. From the Scanner of Warren Facebook page:

Breaking News
Several Rams were attempted to be stolen from the FCA plant at 17 and Van **** . No vehicles made it out of the lot. Multiple suspects have been taken into custody. Units are searching the area by the railroad tracks for a couple suspects that made it out of the plant . A couple patrol cars were damaged in the incident. Heavy police presence by multiple jurisdictions on scene.
Warren PD was able to stop a black Impala that was in the area with 3 suspects inside.
Great job all officers involved

View attachment 149064
To me it looks like they were trying to use a TRX as a fullback for the running back. And I'm guessing he wasn't able to get that thing up to full ramming speed. But I bet it did damage though. Damn! I'm glad they got those suckers though. Thumbs up to the popo

Kevinn

Reaction score
Awesome they caught them. Hopefully no one’s truck got damaged as it only says cruisers did.
They should install some of those remote controlled hunting rifles so we can monitor our trucks in the train yard from our phone. Beanbag ammo of course.

Last edited:

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
Awesome they caught them. Hopefully no one’s truck got damaged as it only says cruisers did.
They should install some of those remote controlled hunting rifles so we can monitor our trucks in the train yard from our phone. Beanbag ammo of course.
to me it looks like the airbags went off in that truck. good thing i didn't order a white trx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online