5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Ruger

Reaction score
Triple-B has me as built, window sticker and waiting for shipping. I trust the Dinosaur more then I trust Ram. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

LGB24

Reaction score
I ordered my truck 9/5/22. Dealer offered me invoice pricing. Said it took like 6K off the truck or something. I just built the truck I ordered on the Ram website. Basically the same as the "invoice" price. WTF

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered my truck 9/5/22. Dealer offered me invoice pricing. Said it took like 6K off the truck or something. I just built the truck I ordered on the Ram website. Basically the same as the "invoice" price. WTF
Are you saying that your dealer sold you a truck at MSRP and called it invoice price? Did he ever show you the POC that laid out the invoice pricing?

Armydad72

Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, the clusterf**k appears to have been resolved. Not counting today's build sheets, here's where things stand. As you can see, there have been a TON of trucks released with the new cluster.

1671201707946.png

spithead051

Reaction score
Well, the clusterf**k appears to have been resolved. Not counting today's build sheets, here's where things stand. As you can see, there have been a TON of trucks released with the new cluster.

View attachment 146194

Lots of happy truck buyers today. Now if I could just get D1 status...... Group 501 has been stuck at ~50% for a hot minute.

LGB24

Reaction score
Are you saying that your dealer sold you a truck at MSRP and called it invoice price? Did he ever show you the POC that laid out the invoice pricing?
I recall him showing me both. I'm going to ask them for the paperwork. I'm wondering if pricing has changed or if the Ram website's build pricing is inaccurate. I ordered a Rebel with everything but the trailer towing package, and the MSRP the dealer showed me was higher than what the Ram build website is showing now.

George M

Reaction score
I recall him showing me both. I'm going to ask them for the paperwork. I'm wondering if pricing has changed or if the Ram website's build pricing is inaccurate. I ordered a Rebel with everything but the trailer towing package, and the MSRP the dealer showed me was higher than what the Ram build website is showing now.
I wouldn't trust the web site. Just for kicks I tried to build my Big Horn. The web site still shows the Level 2 as available. It was changed to Level B months ago.

spithead051

Reaction score
I wouldn't trust the web site. Just for kicks I tried to build my Big Horn. The web site still shows the Level 2 as available. It was changed to Level B months ago.

Is it showing features that were removed? They may have re-named the package back to Level 2 with the removed features.

The Rebel packages changed quite a bit between 22 and 23, they dropped one of them altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread