5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did the limited you ordered have the night edition package?
No. That does include the hood. I would like the hood, but I don't like black trim or wheels. I'm an old chrome guy. I see now on the previous page someone did say night got the hood. I only looked at this page when responding.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 00-21-40 Build & Price Your New Ram Vehicle Ram.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 00-21-40 Build & Price Your New Ram Vehicle Ram.png
    159.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

immersivenc

Reaction score
No. That does include the hood. I would like the hood, but I don't like black trim or wheels. I'm an old chrome guy. I see now on the previous page someone did say night got the hood. I only looked at this page when responding.
I also am not a black appointments guy either, but that sport hood is hot! They should have that as a separate option on the limited.

Atvdinner

Reaction score
That’s incredible! If my truck hasn’t shipped in the next two weeks, I’m placing another order. Seems like new orders move a lot faster.
You still don't have an update?!? Surely they are messing with you at this point.

Derrick-23

Reaction score
60251E22-DA99-4483-8E9F-B04C7739715F.jpeg

Pizza tracker just updated to built. I get an error trying to open the window sticker though. I assume I just need to wait and it will show up. Is there something that holds up the window sticker?

LGB24

Reaction score
You still don't have an update?!? Surely they are messing with you at this point.
I probably would place another order right now except the dealer has a $2,500 deposit. There's a Rebel in NJ that isn't EXACTLY what I want, but it's pretty close. I'm tempted to dispute the deposit charge with the bank since I didn't actually get the truck and then get the one in NJ.

Ulster

Reaction score
I probably would place another order right now except the dealer has a $2,500 deposit. There's a Rebel in NJ that isn't EXACTLY what I want, but it's pretty close. I'm tempted to dispute the deposit charge with the bank since I didn't actually get the truck and then get the one in NJ.
Have you tried discussing a second order with the dealer? I would think that they would be ok with you placing another order (thru them of course). I bet they don't have a hard time selling your build once it arrives, and from what I can see they can actually get a premium for on-lot inventory.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 154152

Pizza tracker just updated to built. I get an error trying to open the window sticker though. I assume I just need to wait and it will show up. Is there something that holds up the window sticker?
Your window sticker hasn't been published yet. That doesn't happen until the truck passes final inspection and is invoiced/released.

LGB24

Reaction score
Have you tried discussing a second order with the dealer? I would think that they would be ok with you placing another order (thru them of course). I bet they don't have a hard time selling your build once it arrives, and from what I can see they can actually get a premium for on-lot inventory.
I've talked with the dealership, but I haven't posted much about what they've told me because none of this is their fault. I was told "soon" a few weeks ago, then I was told it would be here in early March, and then Ram HQ told them they were trying to get it shipped to Toledo last week and then direct trucked to the dealership early this week. I asked the dealer this week if it actually shipped but didn't get a clear answer. I really don't believe what anyone says anymore about the status, so I don't see much of a point in reaching out to the dealer. It's really taken the fun out of buying a new truck.

Ulster

Reaction score
I've talked with the dealership, but I haven't posted much about what they've told me because none of this is their fault. I was told "soon" a few weeks ago, then I was told it would be here in early March, and then Ram HQ told them they were trying to get it shipped to Toledo last week and then direct trucked to the dealership early this week. I asked the dealer this week if it actually shipped but didn't get a clear answer. I really don't believe what anyone says anymore about the status, so I don't see much of a point in reaching out to the dealer. It's really taken the fun out of buying a new truck.
Yeah, I think you are unfortunately correct that something happened along the way and the factory isn't being transparent. Sucks man.

LGB24

Reaction score
I totally misread your post - I thought you were asking about this order. I haven't discussed a second order with them yet.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I totally misread your post - I thought you were asking about this order. I haven't discussed a second order with them yet.
It's been 10 days since mine shipped and on Monday the dealer said it had not arrived yet. Today on lunch I decide let me check the dealer website and holy smokes there is my truck listed for sale...I half expected this. I reach out to my sales guy/friend and said hey my truck is on your website. He comes back and says checking on it now...then says I don't think it has dropped yet. Well it doesn't say IN TRANSIT sooooo....it's either there and he is too busy right now to run it down...fine... or it's close. Either way I am driving to the lot after work.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm still saying yours was stolen. They can't ship it, because they can't find it.

LGB24

Reaction score
I'm still saying yours was stolen. They can't ship it, because they can't find it.
@bronco44 bought his from a dealership near mine, and his was built nine days after mine. I'm waiting to see if his ships before mine. If it does, then I'll know my truck isn't coming. I'm optimistic they'll ship together.

Users who are viewing this thread