5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

cmejatt

Reaction score
Any update on 2024? Any luck with figuring out schedule based on vin /von

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Any update on 2024? Any luck with figuring out schedule based on vin /von
I just texted AnthonyRI, and he said mine got set back, from D1 to D. Was supposed to build today, but now no date.

tripgood

Reaction score
Well I got an estimated delivery date of August 29 for my Rebel today on the Company Ram tracker. This is 60 days past the original estimate. The waiting would not have been so torturous if there was any explanation of what the holdups were. I will be glad and relieved when my truck finally does show up.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a order number (59746860) but not a VIN yet for my order put in on the 17th. Hopefully they got everything correct on my build sheet! Excited to get the new tech, Ram Boxes, and Night Edition.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a order number (59746860) but not a VIN yet for my order put in on the 17th. Hopefully they got everything correct on my build sheet! Excited to get the new tech, Ram Boxes, and Night Edition.
It's only been 4 days, and 2 of them a weekend. It took three weeks for my VIN.

Users who are viewing this thread