5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Servers came back online about an hour ago. I started all my scans up immediately and they are still running. Tonight's post may be a bit late but will get it up ASAP.

Kemcar

Reaction score
New member here. I added my Ram 1500 Lone Star build/VIN to the spreadsheet, ordered 7/28 and it has yet to move from there. This will be my first Ram; I’m coming from a 2019 Durango GT Plus.
Same boat! Ordered my Lone Star on 7/27. Come from a small Chevy Cruze. First pickup and I can’t wait!

Azsmc

Reaction score
1858 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.
Was wondering why my Truck never showed up on your tracker. I added it several weeks ago. It was built 8/10, last Wednesday. Maybe because the servers were down during that period. Was just curious as I have downloaded the BS and the WS from there Web site. Thanks anyhow triple_B, what you do is very much enjoyed.

Attachments

• 7E2A73BB-B718-40E9-904D-0CA7CBEBB341.png
    7E2A73BB-B718-40E9-904D-0CA7CBEBB341.png
    246.8 KB · Views: 41

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
Was wondering why my Truck never showed up on your tracker. I added it several weeks ago. It was built 8/10, last Wednesday. Maybe because the servers were down during that period. Was just curious as I have downloaded the BS and the WS from there Web site. Thanks anyhow triple_B, what you do is very much enjoyed.
You and I have the same shipping date. I see you have an ETA to AZ of 8/31. Mine says TBD. I would hope that my ETA to Mark Dodge would be at least the same, if not sooner. As it gets closer, I get more impatient.

Azsmc

Reaction score
You and I have the same shipping date. I see you have an ETA to AZ of 8/31. Mine says TBD. I would hope that my ETA to Mark Dodge would be at least the same, if not sooner. As it gets closer, I get more impatient.
I know what you mean. I did see that yours was built the same day. Limited as well. They sure are cranking them out.
Dealer said that it may come earlier than the 31st but we will see. Good luck

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
I know what you mean. I did see that yours was built the same day. Limited as well. They sure are cranking them out.
Dealer said that it may come earlier than the 31st but we will see. Good luck
I just spoke to Aaron at MD and he said mine shows shippable but has not left the plant yet. And still shows estimated arrival as TBD. BTW, I am in Arizona as well. There will be 2 Delmonico Limiteds cruising the valley hopefully soon.

Azsmc

Reaction score
I just spoke to Aaron at MD and he said mine shows shippable but has not left the plant yet. And still shows estimated arrival as TBD. BTW, I am in Arizona as well. There will be 2 Delmonico Limiteds cruising the valley hopefully soon.
There will be for sure. I’m in N. phx area so when you get your new Truck if your not to far away, PM me and we could meet somewhere and show off each of our Trucks.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
There will be for sure. I’m in N. phx area so when you get your new Truck if your not to far away, PM me and we could meet somewhere and show off each of our Trucks.
Definitely, I'm in Glendale

Kemcar

Reaction score
I got a “scheduled” date on RAM tracker today! Aug-15 is the date. What does this mean exactly?

Stealthfxr

Reaction score
I got a “scheduled” date on RAM tracker today! Aug-15 is the date. What does this mean exactly?
Means they have all the parts and putting your order in line to build. D1 status. Seems like it will take 3-4 weeks to go in productions. BTW, mine went scheduled on 15th also.

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
Means they have all the parts and putting your order in line to build. D1 status. Seems like it will take 3-4 weeks to go in productions. BTW, mine went scheduled on 15th also.
That depends, mine took 10 days to go from scheduled to production. Some has seen shorter days than mine.

cleigh

Reaction score

Me too! Got the updated POC from the dealer, "ship date" (ie build date) is 9/21.

Users who are viewing this thread