5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
you missed the point. i was referring to the poster who said
" I'm in D1 as of 6/27. Estimated ship date 8/1/22"
they did not mention D to D1
I ordered on 6/10. VIN and D status on 6/13. D1 6/27.

gator6

Reaction score
The odd part is no one knows Ram's logic for production. I hear excuses of supply chain and staffing issues, but that doesn't make sense when orders are scheduled which means parts have been secured and then new orders come in and those new orders are completed prior to the older orders.

Side note I can understand supply chain issues and staffing issues, but that doesn't explain the prioritization of orders. The million-dollar question is how are orders prioritized. :cool:

Yeah, I’m sure their original order hit the line at just the right time. They were told with parts shortage, the new order would not have rear reclining seats…ok.

It’s the same way on the HD side. My LL got built before a few LLs that were ordered before mine, yet theirs showed up before mine too.

I’m five weeks into a 9 month RV trip, so I don’t have my computer to comfortably wait for RamChat to give me their cryptic messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sbcncsu

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but what is the typical timeframe from D1 to build sheet?
It is variable. My truck took approximately 4 weeks to go from D1 to Build Sheet (D1 Status on 5/25/22, In Production: 6/11/22, BS on 6/22/22)

YMMV

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but what is the typical timeframe from D1 to build sheet?
each of my orders were in D-1 for about 2 weeks

First truck ordered 8-31-2021 built 11-7-21 (68 days) arrived at dealer 12-3-21, 26 days to dealer

Second truck ordered 10-29-2021 built 2-26-22 (120) days, arrived at dealer 4-4-2022, 37 days.

Third truck ordered 11-9-2021 built 12-3-2021 (22 days) took 40 days to reach dealer on Jan 11, 2022

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
are the 22's coming with wheel locks installed? I took mine off of my 21 before I traded it in just in case but just wondering if they already came with them.
Nope. I believe some dealers are installing them upon delivery, but they don't come from the factory with locks.

SealTeamFive

Reaction score
Are wheel locks even worth it? From what I've heard if someone sees wheel locks, they just break into your truck

Reaction score
Anyone seen a built date and shipped date on the same day before? I still think something is up triple_b has said he's seen a ws yet I trust him more then the ram tracker

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Been gone for awhile training with the army, and of course 3 days into it I get the call that my truck arrived. Well it made for a long month of training knowing the truck was just sitting there. But the day after I flew home, I flew to Houston and drove her home ironically, got a text from the dealership with my original order, that said the truck I ordered in October had finally arrived. I couldn't resist stopping by and taking a picture with it, even though it's missing a lot of the stuff my silver one came with.

20220629_140004.jpg 20220630_085855.jpg 20220630_145201~2.jpg 20220630_152554.jpg
And apparently, it does quite fit in the garage. Lol.

Thanks to everyone here for making the process fun, and a special thanks to @Eighty and @triple_B for their exceptional research, patience, understanding and expertise they were more than willing to offer throughout the process. Y'all are awesome!

MO Rebel

Reaction score
Anyone seen a built date and shipped date on the same day before? I still think something is up triple_b has said he's seen a ws yet I trust him more then the ram tracker
My Rebel had an ESD of 3/25. Both BS and WS showed up on 3/26. It was on the dealer lot in Kansas nine days later.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Found 1142 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Jsb_backcountry, @bdixs21

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
363997 @Jsb_backcountryXX
1​
New YorkGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
368494 @Bdixs21XX
1​
New YorkGraniteLaramie
Now I'm thinking my non-etorque is what may be holding me up. This one Back Country is almost identical to my build. Ugh.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
I ordered a limited with the etorque and have no movement past order accepted. So don’t think it’s that.
When you compare my build to trucks that are 99% similar the difference is the engine as far as most complex component. Look at my signature for my build and then look at the window stickers on the Google Sheet tracker. Granted there are 1000s of orders not being tracked, but when you filter for Big Horns I'm 1 of 4 old orders with no movement. There are 3 orders before me, but when you look at their VINs they are so old my guess is those trucks don't exist. They have VINs starting with a 1. Look how many BH with Back Country package have been built after me. It's nuts.

MO Rebel

Reaction score
When you compare my build to trucks that are 99% similar the difference is the engine as far as most complex component. Look at my signature for my build and then look at the window stickers on the Google Sheet tracker. Granted there are 1000s of orders not being tracked, but when you filter for Big Horns I'm 1 of 4 old orders with no movement. There are 3 orders before me, but when you look at their VINs they are so old my guess is those trucks don't exist. They have VINs starting with a 1. Look how many BH with Back Country package have been built after me. It's nuts.
It was still the right decision. Good things come to those who wait. Hang in there, 7/7 sounds like a good luck date to me.

Users who are viewing this thread