5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Count me in as one of the remaining 50. I ordered 3/29/2022 and it's still not scheduled yet. MD told to call them on 6/29 if there's no change in my order status. Guess who I'm calling Wednesday?
That's odd for a Laramie. I ordered from MD on 4/4 a Big Horn w/Back Country and although I'm not built yet I'm at least scheduled.

Freebie2

Reaction score
Happy birthday from Australia tripleB. Thank you for all the graphs with the builds, we watch them closely for Alberta. Still nothing on our ram yet. At this rate 17 months and still waiting to here something. We will be the last truck made ever. No vin or anything to say where it is at.

jake_eizy

Reaction score
So my tracker moved from confirmed (4/16/2022) to now scheduled (6/28/2022). I called my dealer yesterday and he told me it was built and waiting shipment and rattled of a 3 letter code indicating it was waiting for shipment. Either way happy for some movement.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So my tracker moved from confirmed (4/16/2022) to now scheduled (6/28/2022). I called my dealer yesterday and he told me it was built and waiting shipment and rattled of a 3 letter code indicating it was waiting for shipment. Either way happy for some movement.

Your dealer fed you some BS. if the tracker shows your scheduled that means your truck is scheduled to be built. Your dealer should of given you the ETA for the build.

jake_eizy

Reaction score
Your dealer fed you some BS. if the tracker shows your scheduled that means your truck is scheduled to be built. Your dealer should of given you the ETA for the build.
he said he could print a window sticker for me so I am going to press him hard to get that window sticker. I don't believe them

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
he said he could print a window sticker for me so I am going to press him hard to get that window sticker. I don't believe them
If your ESD is truly today (6/28), then there's a chance it's being built or finishing today. You didn't get a build sheet today, which is the marker for completion - perhaps tomorrow. And there's a slim chance that it ran off the line today and went all the way through final inspection, at which point a window sticker is published.
Neither of those exist right now (build sheet or window sticker). But possibly by tomorrow you could have both. Slim chance, I'd say, but possible.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If your ESD is truly today (6/28), then there's a chance it's being built or finishing today. You didn't get a build sheet today, which is the marker for completion - perhaps tomorrow. And there's a slim chance that it ran off the line today and went all the way through final inspection, at which point a window sticker is published.
Neither of those exist right now (build sheet or window sticker). But possibly by tomorrow you could have both. Slim chance, I'd say, but possible.
He said the tracker shows scheduled as of today so sounds like it hasn't even been built yet.

Portland

Reaction score
Well, I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but my truck build status has finally moved for the first time since I put in my order 4 months ago. It has now moved into the "scheduled" phase. Still no date that I can see, but at least it's moving.. I'm assuming this means its either easy for D1 or moved into D1?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 10.30.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 10.30.19 AM.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/