5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

sbcncsu

Reaction score
Does anyone know how accurate the Ram Order Tracker is? I'm trying to time it just right to sell my current truck so I'm not on foot for too long. My dealership says mid to late July, but the tracker has held steady at July 8th for over a week.
Ask your dealer to get the status on iclfca.com it will look like this:

Shipping Tracker.jpg

Attachments

• Shipping Tracker.png
    Shipping Tracker.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 24

klammer

Reaction score
Found 1311 Window Stickers tonight. 4 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @dyeguy1212, @klammer, @DegenRam, @SealTeamFive

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
353151 @dyeguy1212XX
1​
MichiganWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
372326 @klammerXX
1​
New YorkSilverLaramie
377128 @DegenRamXX
1​
LouisianaBlackLaramie
377136 @SealTeamFiveXX
0​
LouisianaDelmonicoLaramie
I take it BS is build sheet, WS is Window Sticker? If in WS status does that mean the truck is built and awaiting transport? Thanks.

jake_eizy

Reaction score
My tracker just changed from order confirmed (4/16) to order scheduled (6/27). Order scheduled means my vehicle is in D1? Any one know the average wait time for a bighorn after it has been schedules?

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My tracker just changed from order confirmed (4/16) to order scheduled (6/27). Order scheduled means my vehicle is in D1? Any one know the average wait time for a bighorn after it has been schedules?
message your dealer, they will give you the build ETA

jake_eizy

Reaction score
message your dealer, they will give you the build ETA
I don't trust my dealer. Sales rep said my vehicle is built and waiting for shipment. No BS and the ram tracker says different. Just trying to get a sense of time from y'all then simply my dealer spewing a bunch of crap.

brewdad

Reaction score
My tracker just changed today from built to shipped and the built & shipped date is the same, 13 June.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't trust my dealer. Sales rep said my vehicle is built and waiting for shipment. No BS and the ram tracker says different. Just trying to get a sense of time from y'all then simply my dealer spewing a bunch of crap.
It’s really a hit or miss. Mine was 20 days from the date it was scheduled to the date at the build sheet. Then about another 10 days till the window sticker. Others are waiting longer

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There were NO window stickers found last night, I expected the same tonight due to the holiday weekend but I did find 367 Window Stickers tonight, none of those were forum members.

Hope everyone is having a Happy and Safe 4th of July weekend!

Turd McGurk

Reaction score
I just got an email for starting production today from Ram Brand, tracker hasn’t updated though.
Same. Got my email at 3:04. Says it is in their production queue. It said it was ordered on 6/2 and was scheduled for production 6/22.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/