5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SealTeamFive

Reaction score
interesting... Mine changed this morning as well, though from Scheduled to In Production 1656439722397.png

I wonder now that's changed to in production, how long will it take for Triple B to tell me that my truck has a BS

Last edited:

Zjonesie

Reaction score
Found 1163 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @Zjonesie

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
363862 @zjonesieXX
25​
MissouriDelmonicoLimited
Wahoo! Thank you @triple_B now I hope it gets to the dealer in the next month for when I get to come home during my mid tour from overseas.

Dyeelitt

Reaction score
The first 2022 trucks came down the line. 572 trucks so far, but none of these were member trucks.

I will update this post again with the model breakdown shortly
I’m new to the site and don’t know how to add my VIN to the tracker site. Thanks.

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
46ce1b4daf3fcf88f6049e0c5ab71afe.jpg

Finally shipped. Estimated delivery date says July 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator6

Reaction score
Crazy how my parents ordered a Southwest Edition in January and it showed up early in less than 8 weeks, then the reorder the following week hasn’t shown any real movement.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Crazy how my parents ordered a Southwest Edition in January and it showed up early in less than 8 weeks, then the reorder the following week hasn’t shown any real movement.

The odd part is no one knows Ram's logic for production. I hear excuses of supply chain and staffing issues, but that doesn't make sense when orders are scheduled which means parts have been secured and then new orders come in and those new orders are completed prior to the older orders.

Side note I can understand supply chain issues and staffing issues, but that doesn't explain the prioritization of orders. The million-dollar question is how are orders prioritized. :cool:

gator6

Reaction score
The odd part is no one knows Ram's logic for production. I hear excuses of supply chain and staffing issues, but that doesn't make sense when orders are scheduled which means parts have been secured and then new orders come in and those new orders are completed prior to the older orders.

Side note I can understand supply chain issues and staffing issues, but that doesn't explain the prioritization of orders. The million-dollar question is how are orders prioritized. :cool:

I waited 22 weeks for my 3500 to come in. 10 weeks into that order my mom had placed her order and, like I said, 8 weeks later it showed up…a whole month before mine!

Of course she is still waiting to close on her house, so she had to let that one go and redo the order which is what we’re still waiting to hear back on.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
Well, I'm in D1 as of 6/27. Estimated ship date 8/1/22. Finally nice to see some progress. I also noticed that the Laramie I originally ordered on 5/2 before I switched to the Limited, is in D1 as of the same date.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Well, I'm in D1 as of 6/27. Estimated ship date 8/1/22. Finally nice to see some progress. I also noticed that the Laramie I originally ordered on 5/2 before I switched to the Limited, is in D1 as of the same date.
that has got to be one of the longest D1 I have seen here
my D1's were around 14 days

Users who are viewing this thread