5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
Found 1047 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @392DCGC

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
363943 @392DCGCXX
2​
OhioBlackLimited

Looking at this build and thinking that it’s gotta be the MFT that’s holding mine up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johncolts54

Reaction score
I keep hearing that, but my dealer said I was subject to whatever the incentives were at the time of order.
Its one of them things why would the dealer care? They should try to get the best ones going anyway. Thats if they care! Mine found another 500 when I wasn't there and told me when I came into do the paper work. Total 3K on incentives

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Looking at this build and thinking that it’s gotta be the MFT that’s holding mine up.

You're lucky you have a build date. I ordered from MD a day before you and I still don't have a build date. I could order a black limited and I bet it's done before my first order.

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
You're lucky you have a build date. I ordered from MD a day before you and I still don't have a build date. I could order a black limited and I bet it's done before my first order.

I’m willing to bet that when Backcountry orders get moving, your wait (I hope) from BS to WS won’t be as long as mine.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
I’m willing to bet that when Backcountry orders get moving, your wait (I hope) from BS to WS won’t be as long as mine.

Oh yikes I didn't notice the BS on 4/28 without a WS for you. Odd!

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Odd for sure. I’ll definitely be getting an extended warranty through Zeigler for my own peace of mind.

I'll be honest. I know no vehicle is 100% problem free, but I'll admit I'm a bit nervous about owning a Ram. It will be my first one. I'm normally a Toyota person and sold my Tacoma to get the Ram. I wanted to like the new Tundra, but I just can't. In my opinion Toyota blew it with the re-design. Granted my Tacoma had issues, but nothing major like engine problems, trucks shutting off, and some other major issues I see on these forums. Now I'm seeing a class action lawsuit about the Hemi's that was filed this month by 3 owners. Scares me a bit. I may be buying the extended warranty as well and I normally skip those.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Not sure if this link has been posted here before, but seems like an OK way to help track things, although I'm suspicious that it's likely not much better than Ramchat. Lol

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
I'll be honest. I know no vehicle is 100% problem free, but I'll admit I'm a bit nervous about owning a Ram. It will be my first one. I'm normally a Toyota person and sold my Tacoma to get the Ram. I wanted to like the new Tundra, but I just can't. In my opinion Toyota blew it with the re-design. Granted my Tacoma had issues, but nothing major like engine problems, trucks shutting off, and some other major issues I see on these forums. Now I'm seeing a class action lawsuit about the Hemi's that was filed this month by 3 owners. Scares me a bit. I may be buying the extended warranty as well and I normally skip those.
I hear you and I agree--no vehicle is problem free. This will be my first Ram, but I'm not really using the forums as a proxy for issues. Forums, in general, can potentially be misleading when you think about the number of vehicles sold vs. the number of owners on the site. There are definitely things I'll be watching with the truck, for sure, based on what I've read here and some of the TSBs, Star Cases, etc. that I've seen...but I have several friends who have 5th Gen. Rams and have encountered zero issues. That's where I'm putting my faith and crossing my fingers. :)

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Not sure if this link has been posted here before, but seems like an OK way to help track things, although I'm suspicious that it's likely not much better than Ramchat. Lol

it is a sticky here

Chicagoshoop

Reaction score
Was informed by ram chat that my order is scheduled to be built which looks like D1 status; they said i have moved one step closer to production which should start soon. My dealer is out of town for the week so will confirm with him next week. Ram Tracker website has yet to be updated, remains at order confirmed.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Was informed by ram chat that my order is scheduled to be built which looks like D1 status; they said i have moved one step closer to production which should start soon. My dealer is out of town for the week so will confirm with him next week. Ram Tracker website has yet to be updated, remains at order confirmed.
Interesting to hear that Ram chat's info is different than the new tracker. I would assume that Ram chat and their new tracker would be in sync. Hmmmm.....

Chicagoshoop

Reaction score
Interesting to hear that Ram chat's info is different than the new tracker. I would assume that Ram chat and their new tracker would be in sync. Hmmmm.....
yea ive been interested to see when it updates. if its a real time update or more of an automated overnight server grab of some sort.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen from others it isn’t. Makes no sense since you would think they should be going off the same company network.

My truck has been done for over two weeks now and they claimed ready to ship that day but no movement since. I’m guessing it’s lost in a sea of trucks on a storage lot somewhere waiting to be put in the trucking schedule.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
From what I’ve seen from others it isn’t. Makes no sense since you would think they should be going off the same company network.

My truck has been done for over two weeks now and they claimed ready to ship that day but no movement since. I’m guessing it’s lost in a sea of trucks on a storage lot somewhere waiting to be put in the trucking schedule.
I work in IT and do B2B software consulting. This is the kind of crap that drives me nuts. Zero excuses for this kind of stuff in 2022.

Put me in Ram's HQ's WITH the authority to implement change and watch how fast this crap gets fixed. There needs to be standardization and integration with each app they are using.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I work in IT and do B2B software consulting. This is the kind of crap that drives me nuts. Zero excuses for this kind of stuff in 2022.

Put me in Ram's HQ's WITH the authority to implement change and watch how fast this crap gets fixed. There needs to be standardization and integration with each app they are using.
but you probably want more per hour then management wants to pay
and don't tell me it's the union because these jobs are non-union

Users who are viewing this thread