5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Tdmva21

Reaction score
3/12/22 Limited Longhorn order here (Norther Virginia). BS/WS on ~ 04/01 and 04/02. The truck has been sitting in Maryland, waiting for transport from rail yard to dealer for a few weeks now. The eta was in flux but is now holding firm at 05/18-05/25....so I should get it in the next few days. Fingers crossed.....
Your order was fast as crap. Lucky. Mine was ordered 4/19 and nothing yet.... which is not unexpected but seeing your dates only makes me more hopeful.

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
Your order was fast as crap. Lucky. Mine was ordered 4/19 and nothing yet.... which is not unexpected but seeing your dates only makes me more hopeful.
Indeed - it was fast to BS/WS, but if my truck arrives the first half of this week as anticipated, then the WS to Lot will be about double the average for my area. Either way, it will be under 3 months, which I am more than happy with.

Tdmva21

Reaction score
Indeed - it was fast to BS/WS, but if my truck arrives the first half of this week as anticipated, then the WS to Lot will be about double the average for my area. Either way, it will be under 3 months, which I am more than happy with.

No doubt. Your truck was built and shipped faster than mine has been moved out of D status.

Tjclark0810

Reaction score
I can't find any information on my build. I've sent my information to the tracker and I can't find my info.. I must be doing something wrong? Could I get a link or something.. I have a Vin already is all I know

Hunter512

Reaction score
Just got word from my dealer that my truck was build and invoiced over the weekend. In KZ status now waiting on shipping. Ordered 4/7 laramie 1500 ecodiesel.

Tdmva21

Reaction score
I can't find any information on my build. I've sent my information to the tracker and I can't find my info.. I must be doing something wrong? Could I get a link or something.. I have a Vin already is all I know
Enter your info here. You can get your order number from your dealer/POC sheet if you don't have it already.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Same info, in the chart. No new member additions.

Picture1.jpg

Tdmva21

Reaction score
I saw that they cranked out some Longhorns today and thought it looked higher than normal. So, out of boredom, anxiousness, and lack of interest to keep working on a bid today I just went through @triple_B logs that he so kindly posts to see how many longhorns have been reported at BS daily. I used the day after I ordered mine as the starting point and there really is no pattern at all. At best you can say every 7 (if you start after 4/26) reports the number spikes some but not sure if this short window in time really means anything. Hopefully this increased number of Longhorns continues this week but based on tracking they'll probably be down around normal.
23-May​
155​
20-May​
36​
17-May​
31​
13-May​
31​
12-May​
46​
11-May​
31​
9-May​
9​
6-May​
91​
4-May​
13​
29-Apr​
51​
28-Apr​
16​
26-Apr​
4​
24-Apr​
0​
21-Apr​
79​
20-Apr​
60​

Reaction score
2463 Build Sheets found today. 2 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Hunter512, @392DCGC

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
345387 @Hunter512XNew YorkIvoryLaramie
363943 @392DCGCXOhioBlackLimited
How long is it taking to have a back country build order it a month ago got the email saying they received the order but now nothing

Users who are viewing this thread