5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seriously let us know how that works out because My ram Dealer says if it does not show up on his screen as valid under my crm profile he won’t apply that rebate
It has a redemption code on it. The dealer enters the code onto his system and it is confirmed. The same with first responder, military, and other rebates.

MO Rebel

Reaction score
Was the code applied at time of order? If not, then you didnt apply it and you wont be able to use it.
The Ram site rebate is a standalone rebate. It is activated through Ram. It does not have to be part of the sold order protection for the standard monthly rebates.

MO Rebel

Reaction score
I believe as long as you order within the time on the rebate certificate, the rebate does not actually expire until 1/3/2023.

1E888A74-88FD-4149-B46C-926FF3CAD4C3.png

kc135t

Reaction score
It has a redemption code on it. The dealer enters the code onto his system and it is confirmed. The same with first responder, military, and other rebates.
When I went to finally pickup my pickup I brought a printout of the certificate and code with me, but the dealer said it was already in the system and applied automatically. So you should not be dependent on your dealer doing it for you, and they would likely have to go in and remove it themselves to not give it to you, which is downright mean. I got lucky and was price protected, and my dealer still added all the incentives that were on at the time of delivery, so I like my dealer a lot, as they did not have to do such a thing. Usually it is one or the other, but they gave me both.

TSL

Reaction score
It says right on it " or order by xx/xx/xxxx"
Thanks for pointing that out ! I got one of those coupons via a pop-up on the ram website back on 02/14/22. It said on it in large print "take delivery by 04/15/22". I had ordered in January, truck arrived at dealer in early March, but was damaged and I elected to re-order. New truck is built and in shipping process, not expecting to see it till late this month or maybe June. So I'd given up on the $1000 coupon. But thanks to your post I went back and looked more closely, and while the "big print" says "take delivery by 04/15/22" on mine, the "small print" at the bottom says "Must order or take delivery by 04/15/22". Since my (re)order went in on 03/11/22 I think I'll see can I use this coupon once the truck arrives.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
the code is from Ram..

Was the code applied at time of order? If not, then you didnt apply it and you wont be able to use
Was the code applied at time of order? If not, then you didnt apply it and you wont be able to use it.
That is not correct. It is through ram and you bring in the sheet and it gets applied. If your dealer is fighting you in it then you have a shady dealer or a lazy dealer. Hundreds of people have used this on orders trucks when they go and pick it up and it works fine. Also as I stated as long as you order the truck before the coupon expires it is valid.

Just G in the Lou

Reaction score
the code is from Ram..

Was the code applied at time of order? If not, then you didnt apply it and you wont be able to use

That is not correct. It is through ram and you bring in the sheet and it gets applied. If your dealer is fighting you in it then you have a shady dealer or a lazy dealer. Hundreds of people have used this on orders trucks when they go and pick it up and it works fine. Also as I stated as long as you order the truck before the coupon expires it is valid.
I talked to incentives and she said it is valid on my truck and can be combined with some of the other incentives but not the stand alone APR (0% for 72 in March).
Remember I gave him the info he told me it wasn't valid, he was wrong not me so I'm sure we'll figure it out.

QuasiSwell21

Reaction score
Just another update from the Ram Chat on the ETA for people who are in the shipping stage:

Ram chat said the system they use for ETA's are down and to check back again on Monday. Anyone else who received the "shipping stage but no dealer ETA," get an actual ETA when trying Ram Chat again?

franc944

Reaction score
I talked to incentives and she said it is valid on my truck and can be combined with some of the other incentives but not the stand alone APR (0% for 72 in March).
Remember I gave him the info he told me it wasn't valid, he was wrong not me so I'm sure we'll figure it out.
The rebate line told me 0% for 72 was over as of May 3. Finished

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
The rebate line told me 0% for 72 was over as of May 3. Finished
Is that model specific? I just got an email from my dealer stating my 2022 Longhorn is eligible for the 0% for 72 months once it arrives this month.

JAS83

Reaction score
Just got the call from MD that my truck arrived! Super excited! MD is offering to do the ceramic coating for $750. Worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SunnyS

Reaction score
Just got the call from MD that my truck arrived! Super excited! MD is offering to do the ceramic coating for $750. Worth it?

good price but check what the yearly touch up price is on it.Mine was $100

Reaction score

That will be a very cheap in my opinion garbage ceramic coating. If you want a ceramic coating that lasts your going to pay for jt. Find a real detailing shop and you will get what your paying for

MO Rebel

Reaction score
The Ram site $1,000 rebate stacked with 0%/48 mos. on my Rebel as did the $500 National rebate and $1,000 Chrysler Capital rebate ($2,500 total plus 0%/48 mos.).

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
The Ram site $1,000 rebate stacked with 0%/48 mos. on my Rebel as did the $500 National rebate and $1,000 Chrysler Capital rebate ($2,500 total plus 0%/48 mos.).
I got these same rebates and APR on my Limited in April.

Users who are viewing this thread