5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Im the only one whose not in paint:cry:
I ordered the exact same truck the day after you. As of yesterday mine is still stuck in scheduling with no build date. When I see yours getting done then I’ll get excited. Maybe they’ll even go down the line together. 😆

Mine is #332824. Curious what # yours is?

OutdoorsmanBackcountry

Reaction score
I ordered the exact same truck the day after you. As of yesterday mine is still stuck in scheduling with no build date. When I see yours getting done then I’ll get excited. Maybe they’ll even go down the line together. 😆

Mine is #332824. Curious what # yours is?

Thats crazy! Mine is 332643. About 4 days after I ordered I had an ESD of 4/24 then about the time that other peoples trucks started getting delayed mine got moved to 05/01. So I am hoping this weekend. Yours does have a lot more features than mine so there's no tellin.

JAS83

Reaction score
How long does shipping usually take to arrive at Mark Dodge? I had an estimated ship date of 3/31. This Weds it said shipped to dealership, of course there’s no idea when it actually shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Well I am ecstatic with my build sheet because I was told I couldn't order the 4 corner air suspension. Even confirmed on my POC that it was not ordered and well its on the build sheet. I also have the rear heated/reclining seats. After hearing the rear heated/reclining seats were not being installed recently I am happy to see, well mainly my daughter because they don't really matter to me. Thank you @triple_B for doing what you do.

bigmac5166

Reaction score
Guess I should of ordered a Laramie. You ordered about week after me and yours is already being built. Mine is still in D Status.

Makes no sense. Here's an example of how stupid the system works. I know with the Wranglers last fall the all weather mats were a big issue for delays. I ordered mine with a package that deleted the all weather mats and had mine in 7 weeks. People who had ordered months before me were still waiting on mats to get to D1 because the system wouldn't allow the delete to take place after the order was placed. Basically some dealers were telling people to abandon their original order, and reorder with the new package that had the delete built in because the new order would get built faster.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thats crazy! Mine is 332643. About 4 days after I ordered I had an ESD of 4/24 then about the time that other peoples trucks started getting delayed mine got moved to 05/01. So I am hoping this weekend. Yours does have a lot more features than mine so there's no tellin.
Guessing chip shortage is affecting those added options keeping it out of the schedule for now.
Only been 6 weeks so I’m not getting impatient yet. My dealer said 4-6 months so didn’t expect to see till at least August anyway. Anything sooner will be a pleasant surprise.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So my Backcountry has been built, window sticker is issued. Now I keep checking my dealer's website for inventory to see why it isn't on there as "Being Built" or In Transit". I heard the dealers inventory updates automatically.

If its on the way with WS, shouldn't it be on the dealer's site?
Most dealers sites don’t show vehicles that are already sold. Some do but most don’t

jgc650i

Reaction score
We think our Ram production issues or delays are bad, but I'm having a worse experience on my Jeep. When I ordered my 1500, I also ordered a 22 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 392 (a wrangler with a 6.4L HEMI crammed under the hood). These are limited production, so I was told it would probably be at least a 6 month wait. I also ordered it with the Xtreme Recon (XR) package, which gives some additional off-road upgrades including bigger tires, gear ratio, etc. I got a call this afternoon directly from Jeep asking me if I'd be willing to give up the XR package. They said if I did my Wrangler would still be built as a 2022MY and if not due to procurement issues it would have to be built as a 2023MY sometime "in or after the 3rd quarter." The call was a bit odd and they were a bit sketchy on details. When I asked why this wasn't coming through my dealer they simply said, "we're all one team." Pretty sure my dealer doesn't know anything about this, but my contact is off today. Have a message in to have him call me tomorrow. Over on the 392 forum a couple other folks are reporting they got the same call.

franc944

Reaction score
Most dealers sites don’t show vehicles that are already sold. Some do but most don’t
I ordered a backcountry in December from a sketchy dealer that sold it to someone else and it was on their site as being built and in transit and that’s how I knew it was on the way

This is a different dealer the same area they show other vehicles as being built and in transit but definitely not my order

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 1091 Window Stickers tonight. 8 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @mechtech, @gzamora74, @911dispatch428, @Swampy, @PatrickLeedleLee, @GringoStephano, @Striker01, @RosevilleRebel

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
299664 @mechtechXX
1​
AlbertaSilverLaramie
318487 @gzamora74XX
16​
CaliforniaGraniteRebel
321263 @911dispatch428XX
0​
North CarolinaSilverLaramie
328744 @SwampyXX
0​
MissouriRedBig Horn / Lonestar
333651 @PatrickLeedleLeeXX
1​
WisconsinBlackLaramie
335708 @GringoStephanoXX
1​
TexasSilverRebel
344966 @Striker01XX
1​
OklahomaGraniteLimited
345289 @RosevilleRebelXX
1​
CaliforniaBlueRebel

Reaction score
Found 1091 Window Stickers tonight. 8 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @mechtech, @gzamora74, @911dispatch428, @Swampy, @PatrickLeedleLee, @GringoStephano, @Striker01, @RosevilleRebel

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
299664 @mechtechXX
1​
AlbertaSilverLaramie
318487 @gzamora74XX
16​
CaliforniaGraniteRebel
321263 @911dispatch428XX
0​
North CarolinaSilverLaramie
328744 @SwampyXX
0​
MissouriRedBig Horn / Lonestar
333651 @PatrickLeedleLeeXX
1​
WisconsinBlackLaramie
335708 @GringoStephanoXX
1​
TexasSilverRebel
344966 @Striker01XX
1​
OklahomaGraniteLimited
345289 @RosevilleRebelXX
1​
CaliforniaBlueRebel
Damn BS and WS in the same day. Now hopefully the shipping goes quickly. Does anyone know if one of the packages included the air suspension because it's on my build sheet but not on the window sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread