5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
Looks like
1C6SRFFT2NN325642 , my Back Country is born! Estimated ship date was 4-24. We will see when she actually ships and when this window sticker becomes available.

Thank you so much for your patience. I am showing that your new RAM 1500 has finished being painted and is currently in the trim stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided just yet, it will generate when it reaches shipping status, and the transportation arrangements have been confirmed.

Gives me some hope! Mine is scheduled 4/28 and just nervous it will revert back to D status or something because I got every piece of tech you can get. Here's hoping yours gets shipped quickly!

franc944

Reaction score
Gives me some hope! Mine is scheduled 4/28 and just nervous it will revert back to D status or something because I got every piece of tech you can get. Here's hoping yours gets shipped quickly!
Mine was originally scheduled for the 19th and got pushed back to the 24th today is the 25th so who knows when it will really ship a lot of them get stuck in inspection

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
It is a great lesson in patiences, isn’t it? My limited longhorn WS was pushed out on 4/2, and I confirmed it was in KBZ status (pending shipment) on 4/4. Since the tracking system is down, I have no clue is my trucks is arriving at the dealer as we speak, or still sitting up in MI waiting to ship. The end destination is VA, with a current average of 26 days WS to arrival - which would be mid-week this week. It will arrive when it arrives, I guess…..

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
Mine was originally scheduled for the 19th and got pushed back to the 24th today is the 25th so who knows when it will really ship a lot of them get stuck in inspection

The ship date on the POC isn't actually the ship date, its the production date. They are suppose to start assembly within 48 hours of the ship date.

mcat79

Reaction score
I was told during my ordering process that the rear reclining seats would not be available, but rear heated seats would still be included. Looking at my build sheet I dont seat any mention of rear heated seats, just read 60/40 folding. Should I see "Rear heated seats" on the build sheet?

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
I was told during my ordering process that the rear reclining seats would not be available, but rear heated seats would still be included. Looking at my build sheet I dont seat any mention of rear heated seats, just read 60/40 folding. Should I see "Rear heated seats" on the build sheet?
My buildsheet specifically mentions heated second row seats. Mines a Rebel though. But it has been said that if it's not on the buildsheet, it's not going to be on the truck. But....I've heard of that not being true all of the time, even though it usually is true.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is the first I've seen/heard of a "Level II" package. Could be similar to the Level A/B debacle, where folding mirrors were deleted. I don't download ALL of the factory build sheets anymore, but here's what I found:

I have four Laramie Level II build sheets - none of them list heated second row seats.
But all of the Laramie Level 2 build sheets do have them.

Looks like the Level II package is missing that. I wonder if there are any other differences.

mcat79

Reaction score
This is the first I've seen/heard of a "Level II" package. Could be similar to the Level A/B debacle, where folding mirrors were deleted. I don't download ALL of the factory build sheets anymore, but here's what I found:

I have four Laramie Level II build sheets - none of them list heated second row seats.
But all of the Laramie Level 2 build sheets do have them.

Looks like the Level II package is missing that. I wonder if there are any other differences.

MD just got back to me and confirmed that the Level II DOES NOT include heated rear seats contrary to what they originally though. But they give you a $100 credit for that....

mcat79

Reaction score
1650904258969.png

It looks like the site was finally updated with level II. Anyone know if there are other differences from the level 2 package?

BarnacleBrown

Reaction score
It is a great lesson in patiences, isn’t it? My limited longhorn WS was pushed out on 4/2, and I confirmed it was in KBZ status (pending shipment) on 4/4. Since the tracking system is down, I have no clue is my trucks is arriving at the dealer as we speak, or still sitting up in MI waiting to ship. The end destination is VA, with a current average of 26 days WS to arrival - which would be mid-week this week. It will arrive when it arrives, I guess…..
For sure a lesson in patience.... My WS came out 3/26, confirmed it was shipped on 4/12 (first rail departure). Ramchat isn't helpful. Spoke with dealer today, system is still down. It could be sitting in the rail yard less than a hour away from the dealer for all we know.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
triple_B out of curiosity, how do you track from WS to Lot?
By scanning dealer lots daily and tracking KZ to KZX dates. I currently have tracked over 100K trucks to roughly 3K different dealers all across the US. Because of the shipping delays that have popped up recently I shifted the chart to be a 60 | 30 day rolling average so it was more accurate to todays delivery times.

GoTide

Reaction score
For sure a lesson in patience.... My WS came out 3/26, confirmed it was shipped on 4/12 (first rail departure). Ramchat isn't helpful. Spoke with dealer today, system is still down. It could be sitting in the rail yard less than a hour away from the dealer for all we know.
Yeah. Ram Chat has told me that mine has been hung up in inspection for the last 10 days. MD on the other hand says it has been in JS (shipped to storage) status for the last 10 days, waiting for a rail assignment. Ram Chat seems to be just as random as can be sometimes.

I had to finally sell my current truck (avatar pic), as the buyer could wait no longer. For the price that he is paying me for the 2019, I'll just have to go truckless for a few weeks.

tbnolefan

Reaction score
Yeah. Ram Chat has told me that mine has been hung up in inspection for the last 10 days. MD on the other hand says it has been in JS (shipped to storage) status for the last 10 days, waiting for a rail assignment. Ram Chat seems to be just as random as can be sometimes.

I had to finally sell my current truck (avatar pic), as the buyer could wait no longer. For the price that he is paying me for the 2019, I'll just have to go truckless for a few weeks.
Good to know. Ours were assigned BS the same day and I also haven’t gotten a WS yet. We are both going to MD and have similar builds so it will be interesting to see how long this takes to get out of I/JS. I’m slightly annoyed but I also got a BS a lot sooner than I expected so whatever.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score

I'm there with ya. I sold my 2016 Tacoma for a great amount so wife and I agreed we'll go without my truck for a few months. Biggest concern is making sure I rotate my tires on my utility trailer in the mean time. I want to avoid flat spotting them.

TheColt69

Reaction score
Holy Schnikes!! It’s here!! This whole tracking thing being down made it quite the surprise! Ordered 3/15 and arrived 4/25. A day shy of 6 weeks from order to arrival. Don’t be surprised if you have your POC showing that it’s still in shipping (mine still shows KZS -waiting on rail car- it could damn well show up any day!!
4589B345-5DFD-40FD-8C7E-B971AD5F304F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread