5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was given the 0% 48 months on my Rebel that I just took delivery on today. I financed the entire purchase including the 8/125K Mopar MaxCare warranty without putting anything down. And, the first payment isn’t due until 5/20. This also included $1,000 Chrysler Capital cash, $500 Bonus Cash for my region, and the $1,000 Ram site rebate stacked with this as well. Hard to beat that financing deal from Chrysler in this market.

Funny story, my sales lady told me when they had 300 new vehicles on the lot for sale it was no big deal when the carriers showed up with a load of vehicles. Now, everyone runs out to see which vehicles are on that load.
Thanks MO Rebel! I’m in MO also, picking mine up from Dave a Sinclair in Pacific.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
another parts shortage day i see.:(
Yep. Yesterday, Knightmare (on the TRX forum) reported that they had sent home the night shift (Tuesday night - Wednesday morning) and the morning shift left early because they ran out of parts.

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
No parts so they can’t build them, no drivers/trucks so they can‘t ship them 😫

BarnacleBrown

Reaction score
So my truck is coming to the Finger Lakes region in Western New York, which means it goes by train from the plant to the Buffalo Rail Yard, and then by truck to the dealership. It arrived in Buffalo on 4/2 and as of this afternoon is still sitting in the rail car and has not been unloaded. Dealer is telling me with staffing and transport shortages it could very well be weeks before it arrives. My truck is literally sitting an hour's drive away from my home but is potentially still weeks away from delivery. Just kill me now.
I wish mine was at least in Buffalo. My dealer isn't far from the rail yard. The rail yard is literally 5 mins from my house. Mine was built 3/19. Got my WS 3/26. I'm in KZ status pending shipping. When I text my dealer Monday he said it's still waiting on get on the train.... come on already

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

jlrozzi

Reaction score
Dealer told me I was in KZP status today. Vendor location for shipping. Do they sit long there? Is there any tracking from this point?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I keep seeing this. Is this an inside joke or are these cup holder inserts (for the door?) that important?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those cupholders are extremely important. It is an internal signal in the factory that they left out several components. So if your truck shows up without both cupholders, you have to do a DEEP dive to see what else is missing.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What region are you in? I’m on the MO/KS border which is the Denver region.
I’m about an hour west of St Louis. But I do travel to & through KC monthly for work. I even tried working a deal with Heartland Ram around the KC area but the salesman “Red” there rubbed me the wrong way when we were discussing my trade in value.

MO Rebel

Reaction score
I’m about an hour west of St Louis. But I do travel to & through KC monthly for work. I even tried working a deal with Heartland Ram around the KC area but the salesman “Red” there rubbed me the wrong way when we were discussing my trade in value.

If you are ever in the market for another DCJR vehicle, contact Liz McMullen at Olathe DCJR. They might not be quite as cheap as Mark Dodge, but you will never be treated any better. Just purchased my third new vehicle from them in the last three years, and Liz went out of her way each time to make it an easy experience. They are on the SW side of KC in Olathe, KS.

MO Rebel

Reaction score

Personally, I would never do business with Heartland.

Users who are viewing this thread